WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
I've been throwing around the Autavia reverse panda vs a Navitimer. I'm leaning Autavia. Any issues reported with the Heuer 02 movement?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've been throwing around the Autavia reverse panda vs a Navitimer. I'm leaning Autavia. Any issues reported with the Heuer 02 movement?
I've got the panda Navitimer B01 (off white djal, anthracite sub dials) and I'm also looking at this. It looks lovely and reminds me of a Navitimer but a bit thicker with better water resistance and different bezel and functions.

I’ve worn mine pretty much everyday since I got it, running very sweetly. Early days but hopefully no issues!
The macro shots are amazing. Love mine too, they did such an incredible job with this reissue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well hello there folks, long time lurker and now joining the party with my first proper purchase which I think is a little panda cracker...
Hi - I'm interested in purchasing the chronograph. Just wondering how accurate your chronos have been on a daily basis?

It's a lovely watch imho but i decided to sell mine. Got a IWC Le Petit Prince instead.
What were the reasons for selling the Autavia in favour of the IWC? Would you ever pick the Autavia back up?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Funnily enough I’ve been using the Toolwatch app to measure performance and over 4 varying periods it’s on an average of -1.2 , I have just been letting the watch run, bedside at night, wearing all day, no additional winding etc

·
Registered
58 Posts
Funnily enough I’ve been using the Toolwatch app to measure performance and over 4 varying periods it’s on an average of -1.2 , I have just been letting the watch run, bedside at night, wearing all day, no additional winding etc
Thank you. It's a lovely watch that I'm really considering at the moment.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
What were the reasons for selling the Autavia in favour of the IWC? Would you ever pick the Autavia back up?
[/QUOTE]
The unidirectional winding started to bother me and i had too many watches with a black dial. So the LPP was a good choice for diversity. Although i still think it's a great looking watch i don't think i'll ever rebuy it.

·
3,271 Posts
These newer non-chrono Autavias look pretty amazing. Haven't seen them in person, but the bronze/green version has most definitely made it to my wishlist. Any owners out there to post cool pictures and make me envious?

81 - 93 of 93 Posts