WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all

This idea came to me in another thread (I have noticed that I tend to gravitate towards any thread with BaliHa'i in the title). I thought that it would be sweet to get a thread together to accumulate photos of the different BaliHa'i models out there, maybe see where around the world the model numbers have gone :-!

I'm going to kick this one off with my two

Say hello to BaliHa'i Project #55 and BaliHa'i Q (SS/MOP dial) #11

The Q!

LUME!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
I got mine around a month ago and I was very impressed with the quality. Now it is one of my favorites. Plus, since its PVD I can play with different straps and it always looks great.

Hai'Q #35 PVD and carbon dial

I haven't even sized the Bracelet and the rubber straps is new... so, more fun to come :)

·
Registered
36,619 Posts
Great looking bunch!!

I enjoyed and miss my Bali Hai!

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
What no GMT's?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Still liking mine alot, drooling for a blue dial'ed Q. Someday.

Reactions: afc14284

·
Registered
196 Posts
Great photos guys! Hai Q related question. I bent a spring bar for my Q. It slipped out of its plastic sleeve, and I tried to close the box on it. Where would be the best place for me to get some replacement shoulderless spring bars for it?

Also, has anyone used any after market bracelets on their Q? I have contacted BaliHai about purchasing a bracelet, but as of yet have not heard from them.

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
Great photos guys! Hai Q related question. I bent a spring bar for my Q. It slipped out of its plastic sleeve, and I tried to close the box on it. Where would be the best place for me to get some replacement shoulderless spring bars for it?

Also, has anyone used any after market bracelets on their Q? I have contacted BaliHai about purchasing a bracelet, but as of yet have not heard from them.
Try Countycomm: CountyComm - Spare Spring Bars For SAR Watches

The 22mm is what you need for the Q.

HTH

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ordered. Thanks for the heads up guys!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
BaliHai Thread

Nice to see so many great pics of those lovely BaliHais!!! I'm a loyal fan of the brand... Their models and customer service are grade A!!!.

I have a HaiQ and hopefully will have another one of their models soon.. The HaiQ goes with me everywhere... Here's a couple of pics of it traveling..

@epcot

@disney

@paris

@köln

@rome

@lux

@the beach sunbathing

@the skies above god knows where lol

And finally.. @home

It's gonna keep coming with me wherever I go (unless I get another BH)...

Reactions: OzO

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
The Q World Tour!

I wouldn't mind acquiring a blue faced one with orange and blue hands...

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
So where did all of the project one and two watches wind up?

1 - 20 of 117 Posts