WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yes....

Have 2 Q's, had the movement replaced in one of them ad now the other is acting up with the same symptoms.

Reactions: jlow28

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
I still have mine. What problems did you have with the movement on yours?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Voodoo drums

·
Registered
705 Posts
I still have mine. What problems did you have with the movement on yours?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Voodoo drums
Would stop running, except when wearing it. Took to watch repair to have the batteries replaced (about 4 years old). Did the same thing. They diag'd it and said the movement needed to be replaced. Been fine for year now but my other one is doing the same thing now. Not sure I want to try an change the battery's again. Odd that both did the same thing

·
Registered
36,619 Posts
Just got this beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

Reactions: jlow28

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
Weird, I have been replacing the battery every two years in mine, which is about right for the Ronda movement.
1st.JPG
BBBH4th.jpg
BH 13th.jpg

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
The batteries in these do not need changing that frequently. Accordng to the site it is every 10 Years on these Batteries. These have extended life.

·
Registered
705 Posts
The batteries in these do not need changing that frequently. Accordng to the site it is every 10 Years on these Batteries. These have extended life.
Yes that's what I thought. I think its strange that two of these Q's have the same issues. I still like them though, lol.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Took to a different watch repair shop. He said the battery was weak, he replaced it for 15 bucks watch is almost 5 years old. I'm happy but I have a feeling the other place ripped me for a hundred bucks for a new movement and probably only changed the battery. Live and learn - know your repair guy or change it yourself. What kind of battery do these take, for future reference?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Yes that's what I thought. I think its strange that two of these Q's have the same issues. I still like them though, lol.
This really is weird, had thought that the HaiQ would not need battery change for 10 years...

Unfortunately I sold mine last year and from all the watches I've flipped, I think this is the one I miss the most :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Anyone know why they're not doing watches anymore? I kinda like them..

-Sent using Rock, Paper and the occasional Scissors-

61 - 80 of 117 Posts