WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very late but it's here and on the wrist, and it is a beast, post a few more pics soon

First sync after quick set-up

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Good pictures! First I thought the Rangeman is huge but the next picture showed the 9300 is actually a small watch. I always thought it was a very large watch..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Think I need a bigger watch box

Single Sensor with Triple Sensor

And just space for my incoming GW-S5600

Love the strap keeper on the Rangey

Anyone else going to develop OCD about the buttons on Rangey, fear I'll be forever rotating the pattern to line up

Like others on here it'll take some doing to displace the GW-9400 from getting the majority of wrist time for some time to come, do have very small wrists and it does sit V Large but it feels v comfortable and substantial and I do enjoy the bulk, if anyone is still wondering if they should pull the trigger on one, it's a definite, the pics from everyone here really don't do it justice to seeing/feeling it in the resin/carbon lol

Mairtin

Reactions: Chrisek and Nemo

·
Registered
175 Posts
Mairtin,
The Rangeman (at least in your pics) doesn't seem to be much bigger than the Riseman... Just a bit. Is that the case?
Also-- I noticed a white Riseman in your box. Question-- I got my black Riseman shipped priority to my door for under 200. I looked into getting a white one and some sellers in eBay want 600-700 for them. Kinda ridiculous for a G. Any ideas?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mairtin,
The Rangeman (at least in your pics) doesn't seem to be much bigger than the Riseman... Just a bit. Is that the case?
Also-- I noticed a white Riseman in your box. Question-- I got my black Riseman shipped priority to my door for under 200. I looked into getting a white one and some sellers in eBay want 600-700 for them. Kinda ridiculous for a G. Any ideas?
Compared to Riseman the Rangey is substantially bigger, sits taller and outer edge to outer edge N-S a good 4/5mm ( know it doesn't sound a lot ) in the E-W way with Risemans 'barrel' only maybe a mm or 2, but feels a lot bigger, I think it's quite comparable to Mudman in size overall.
my white Riseman is actually a MIMB Riseman that I've changed the bezel and strap on, the genuine MIIW Riseman has Grey strap holder and grey buttons and grey back with blue G shock logo, I'm very impressed with the monochrome look of the black buttons/light/back and I coloured the blue logo black, will try and get some pics up for ya
Mairtin

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here you go Tedzone

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very impressed with the accuracy of the sunrise/sunset feature, quick adjust of lat-long in the time adjust 2nd phase and here ya go

Reactions: Nemo

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wow. Your Riseman is Beautiful!!
Thanks. :)

The Rangeman Vs Riseman E-W.... What's the size diff, outer tip to outer tip? (Sorry, I wasn't clear on the answer)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow. Your Riseman is Beautiful!!
Thanks. :)

The Rangeman Vs Riseman E-W.... What's the size diff, outer tip to outer tip? (Sorry, I wasn't clear on the answer)
Not 100% accurate but with a ruler E-W Riseman about 50mm Rangey 53mm, N-S from strap join to strap join Riseman 50mm Rangey 55mm 😯

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
103 Posts
Congrats to the rangeman :) Wow, the white dragon looks awsome, I have also the riseman and the rangeman (both standard versions) and the riseman is much lighter and smaller but still the rangeman gets more wrist time due to its massive package of functions....

and I totally agree with the sunset/sunrise accuracy also compared it with my garmin and it is almost perfectly the some...

enjoy your g´s

all the best and cheers

Toby

1 - 20 of 20 Posts