WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 827 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After the freakin awesome announcement by Fmadrid that there is the chance of (Dagaz) BSHT dials, there is only one question on everybody's mind...

"What is the best BSHT Submariner?"

Discuss...

I have plans spinning around my tiny brain - how bout you?

#TBBST - the spin off :)

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I would suggest discussion MUST be keep to our build plans etc nothing related to ordering, pricing, deliveries (relating to above)...

Normal WUS rules apply.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh I'm jumping straight into homage mode ;-)

114060 aka Sub C (no date) : well why not have a lttle bling in your life
16610 (date) : full on... maybe throw some gen parts at it for a FrancoFrankenHomage
16610LV : i've always loved the green/black combo

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
One of the dials will definitely find its way into the very fist 8926OB that I purchased earlier this year. I think it's only fitting that the watch that started my journey down the BSHT rabbit hole should get a BSHT dial.

Sent via the grapevine

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
BSHT no-date milsub!!! Shoulder-less springbars and non-drilled lugs and sword hands complete the look. Sold!
When you say "sold" do you mean you already have a buyer for when you flip it?!?

Joshin of course!! #not really

I'm gonna have to wait and see what my plans are. I would love to have parts on the way already (I do have two watches still in plastic waiting for this project) but I'm gonna have to wait and let the dials speak to me!

Oh, and in the spirit of the other BSHT spin off project (not mentioning and names *sneezes: Spectre!!* )..........can I see that render in blue?!? How about 3 lines of text? I was hoping for a more vintage vibe......can you do vintage lume?...........

Great work FM!! I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
BSHT no-date milsub!!! Shoulder-less springbars and non-drilled lugs and sword hands complete the look. Sold!
When you say "sold" do you mean you already have a buyer for when you flip it?!?

Joshin of course!! #not really

I'm gonna have to wait and see what my plans are. I would love to have parts on the way already (I do have two watches still in plastic waiting for this project) but I'm gonna have to wait and let the dials speak to me!

Oh, and in the spirit of the other BSHT spin off project (not mentioning and names *sneezes: Spectre!!* )..........can I see that render in blue?!? How about 3 lines of text? I was hoping for a more vintage vibe......can you do vintage lume?...........

Great work FM!! I can't wait!!!
Well, it is Thach...

And I wouldn't mind if the lume was C3. :)

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
Thanks! And if I can ask: does anyone know whether that size dial will fit any other cases, or is it just the Invicta? Guess I'm really asking whether it'll fit a TC case from William.

Hi! Dial will be patterned after the invicta 8926. It should be at 28.53mm.

·
Registered
714 Posts
After the freakin awesome announcement by Fmadrid that there is the chance of (Dagaz) BSHT dials, there is only one question on everybody's mind...

"What is the best BSHT Submariner?"

Discuss...

I have plans spinning around my tiny brain - how bout you?

#TBBST - the spin off :)
I already made the mistake of following mrwozza down the rabbit hole to be trapped without escape into a project watch.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks! And if I can ask: does anyone know whether that size dial will fit any other cases, or is it just the Invicta? Guess I'm really asking whether it'll fit a TC case from William.
A great question... really, with the no date option most of the world is your lobster :)

But 1680 TC and the 6538 TCs should be o.k.

But I was thinking beyond the trad sub cases to... another of my happy places... Planet Seiko! I have a vision of Seiko SKX base with a set of funky Merc hands, coin edge bezel, drilled case, and I have this really thick Sapphire crystal that turned up as a rogue in my Cousins order that just happened to be Seiko fit for a top hat look!

I may have sampled the wrong Fungi tonight :-/

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Hi again. Other cases can accommodate dials up to 29mm. The latest TC bigcrown (V4) cases I believe can fit dials up to29mm. But I have to verify this with William.

1 - 20 of 827 Posts