Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Ocean Grey

Votes: 14 14.6%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats the best of the limited editions lately?

Pics added in case you aren't familiar with the series.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't think Ocean Grey is a series but I've included it anyway. Mods please add any recent series I've forgotten.

I vote Dawn Black. Love the black with gold accents, in my opinion the most significant series of recent years.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can someone please link a group master blue photo please so I can replace the one I have. Thanks Mansrow for the rising White Link

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I voted DB because I'm very biased toward black G-Shocks. I do like the ocean grey DW5025 though. I'm not a fan of clear strap/bezels at all, but with the mirror display and steel case, this one's an exception. I'd still probably end up with it in a black strap and bezel after a while though. :-d

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I have two DB's Frog, and 56XX, but I voted
MB. I like the Display of the MB better. I'm
not a big fan of the Gold, I just bought what
was the easiest to buy.
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
I have two DB's Frog, and 56XX, but I voted
MB. I like the Display of the MB better. I'm
not a big fan of the Gold, I just bought what
was the easiest to buy.
Regards Sonny
wow, sonny !!!! u have the DB GW5625? radical, brah !!!!
i havent seen one before. i know its so hard to get.
or it is the GW5525?

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
i voted for db and don't really like ocean grey or white or gloss ones.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
wow, sonny !!!! u have the DB GW5625? radical, brah !!!!
i havent seen one before. i know its so hard to get.
or it is the GW5525?
No, I screwed up, I'm old.....it's the 5525 like
you have......sometimes I'm a complete tard.
Regards Sonny

·
7,481 Posts
I voted DB, I've been saying all along thats my favorite of the bunch. Why? Becasue I like Black....and I like gold :-! Thank you for letting me share.

By the way, for any Austin Powers fans out there....am I the only one that hears Dr. Evil's voice in my head when reading Hoochy's posts? :-d

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
I voted for the Ocean Grey Series. Its mirror displays are a concept that, in my opinion, Casio needs to introduce in more models. :-!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I've gone with the Ocean Grey as well, there's something very subtle about the look of these and the Gulfman is one that is definitely on my list, I think it's terrific :-!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,582 Posts
I voted Dawn Black. That series had some magic around them, because I knew it was coming for a pretty long time. I had saved up money for a few months to buy the whole series.

Second fro me is the Rising White. I'm quite surprised only one vote. The DW-5025B and DW-5725B look great. I wear them from time to time and get great comments on those watches.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
544 Posts
For a special edition, i believe that ocean grey looks really special and cool. They are not so practical though...a member here wrote that dust and pieces of hair can be seen behind the bezel...ok maybe been practical its not important here...its a collector's series after all.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts