WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 606 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the surprise of Baselworld thus far. Did not see something like this coming at all. It has grown on me tremendously over the past few hours. Was thinking of picking up a BB Blue but might have to go for this instead. Does anyone know if the bracelet tapers?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I do really love how clean and simple this is. Wonder how it would look on a larger wrist?

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
And for next year?

bb36-2.jpg

·
Registered
12,104 Posts
This Watch is definitely on my radar!

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
mine too even though I got a 114270 this could be a good addition to go along with it :D

This Watch is definitely on my radar!

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Nice but I think I'd go with the new Explorer before this one . . .

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Wow, this one is definitely on my list of possible future purchases. I love vintage style watches, with modern technology. I'm surprised they made a 36mm, pretty small for today's standards, but I like it.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Very interesting piece. Also on my radar, despite owning an Explorer 36mm, but I guess it will have to be priced pretty low to tempt me. From this picture, it's more polished than I thought it would be from the renders - probably a good thing. The crown does look at bit as if it's unscrewed, though.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Watch out watch world! Tudor is changing from a formerly Rolex sub-brand ("the rolex of the poor") to a manufacture with gorgeous designs, in house movements and innovative materials. I think we are seeing Tudor as where Rolex was at 30, 40 years ago. Hang on to these pieces...we have one rising watch brand on our hands!

1 - 20 of 606 Posts