WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 2419 Posts

·
Registered
13,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"The road goes on forever, and the party never ends." - Robert Earl Keen

From the shadows gleams forth a beacon of hope. No... wait. It's just my Kingston.

I'll be radio silent for the next 8 days. Important time away to attend to. Carry on, brothers in the BSHT style to which you have become accustomed. I know you will make me proud. Cheers!

Links to the previous threads:

Best Submariner Homage?

Best Submariner Homage (Part 2)

Best Submariner Homage (Part 3)

Best Submariner Homage (part 4)

Best Submariner Homage (part 5)

Best Submariner Homage (Part 6)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 7)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 8)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 9)

https://www.watchuseek.com/f71/brotherhood-submariner-homages-k-bsht-part-x-2354930.html

And the
Repository of BSHT compiled by Imitrex.

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
I have been wearing mine most of the day too.

Yep! See you've got the 20mm bond on. I pulled out my couple of 18mm straps from the bottom of the strap bucket for this one. There's 1mm of spring bar showing, but I like the idea better than squishing in the 20mm, and the 18s can be changed without removing the spring bars.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Yep! See you've got the 20mm bond on. I pulled out my couple of 18mm straps from the bottom of the strap bucket for this one. There's 1mm of spring bar showing, but I like the idea better than squishing in the 20mm, and the 18s can be changed without removing the spring bars.
Yeah, I am with ya on that. I just don't have any 18's.

1 - 20 of 2419 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.