WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

· Registered
8,605 Posts
Is it possible to source one of the white "Infra Superficiem" dials? Especially the 3-6-9 one.

Brushed&Impatient 8926ob
There can only be one 3-6-9 Hydro; it can neither be bought nor sold. It is made of unobtainium sourced by me, constructed by jelli, blessed by the spirit of BSHT, and gifted to justa. Unless of course jelli feels otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
8,605 Posts

· Registered
8,605 Posts
That watch is beautiful hwa...custom design by you? Love it.
Thank you. Yes, helenarou custom dial in alpha case with st2130. Started as base sub template courtesy of jelli (who might have gotten it from another brother). I gave it the SMP treatment and added logo and name.

And steel bracelet incoming from thach, who saw the need. Love this place!

· Registered
8,605 Posts
Sorry... I have to, HAVE to quote this one as I never get tired of it and the blue hand ! Shesh, this one is tempting and almost could make me break the purge promise ! ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016, the year of the purge... Many watches will find new homes !
Watchrecon and patience is the best way for oldies like this.

· Registered
8,605 Posts
Rainy Saturday in northern CA that cancelled my sons games today. So instead of enjoying a HS baseball tournament, I get to plant vegetables in our straw bale garden. Yay.

What age group? Mine's a junior, plays third and catches. We're on our way to a BSHT infield.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.