·
Registered
2,538 Posts

·
Registered
4,969 Posts

Hola dieciséis !!!

My brothers!!!

"Had my own car at twelve years old. Left school in the tenth grade. Married when I was sixteen. Ain't hard to figure out; I was a man at a very young age."
- Joe Frazier

Sweet Sixteen my BSHT!

·
Registered
7,000 Posts
First Page, new build. Finished last night.

Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brown
Wrist Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

Was on the fence about the MN strap from NDC wearing it the way I thought it should be, but switched to below, and it wears much more comfortable.

Green Bracelet Fashion accessory Jewellery Wrist

I squoze the clasp a bit tighter too, so it does not stick into the arm

. Technology Electronic device Computer keyboard Fashion accessory Finger

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Not wearing this today...
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory
... but just want post a pic of my first Sub to celebrate the spirit of BSHT.

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN! :)

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
This thread has grown up so fast. Today it's old enough to drive and then soon old enough to buy tobacco and eventually drink.
Are you kidding, at the rate we post it'll be two years max when we're at retirement age and the fine management of WUS will be issuing each of us a gold Rolex! The most traditional of all retirement gifts and, of course, the most fitting for this fine group of fellas!!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Let's help things along...

One last wash inside and out before the old girl has to go...

And a driving (stationery) shot of the Commander blue...
I would get rid of it, too. Your steering wheel appears to be on the wrong side. I hope you got a good discount for that defect.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,261 Posts
I'll spin up the FTL drives and alert the fleet. Coordinates are being fed into the Jump computers.

See you on the other side, everyone. I hope everyone makes the jump okay. We don't want anyone left behind.

Sent via the grapevine

Follow me on Instagram @lifetrekker_

My favorite TV show. Ever.

Next is the Office...

Are you kidding, at the rate we post it'll be two years max when we're at retirement age and the fine management of WUS will be issuing each of us a gold Rolex! The most traditional of all retirement gifts and, of course, the most fitting for this fine group of fellas!!
It will, of course, be a nice gesture, but I'll immediately flip mine for a SS Ref. 16610 and pocket the change. (OK maybe a Ref. 16600 Sea Dweller--whichever is more comfortable on my bony retiree wrist.)

Meanwhile, here is a pic of my only Sub (for the time being).

The Original model Fullers1845 BSH: The Orient 2ER00001B.

1 - 20 of 3074 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.