Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2606 Posts

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Welcome to BSHT Part 21!

Guess what? We're 21, and finally legal to drink "adult beverages" anywhere in the world. Whew! I thought we'd never make it.

After leading us through parts 12 to 20, I was asked by Franco if I would be willing to take over as captain of the BSHT, and with absolutely no reluctance I agreed.

It is a great honor to be entrusted with the leadership of the great ship BSHT, and I want to thank our previous 2 captains James (Fullers1845) and Franco (fmadrid) for thinking of me for this task. It is my hope to be able to lead us well while at the same time keeping this motley crew of miscreants in line. This is no small task, as I'm sure you can imagine.

And as always, let's continue to keep this place the friendliest, safest, and most special corner of the interwebs in the world. Keep showing us your Submariner homages, as well as all the other great watches that tickle your fancy. Leather, steel, and nylon adorned are always welcome, (but of course, leather is preferred). And don't forget to including the occasional irreverent posts and stories, and the always welcome (well, usually welcome) bikini posts.

Live Long and Prosper.

And long live the BSHT!

Cheers! Jay

Here are the links to the previous threads:

Best Submariner Homage?

Best Submariner Homage (Part 2)

Best Submariner Homage (Part 3)

Best Submariner Homage (part 4)

Best Submariner Homage (part 5)

Best Submariner Homage (Part 6)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 7)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 8)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 9)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part X)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 11)'

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 12)

Part 13 - deleted

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 14)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 15)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 16)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 17)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 18)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 19)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part XX)

And the Repository of BSHT compiled by Imitrex.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm legal as well took me 21 pages to join the brotherhood, well still about to purchase the 8926OB, will the watch accept a generic swiss eta movement just for longevity purposes?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Welcome to the BSHT jsizzie_2004!

No need to replace the Seiko made NH35A movement in the 8926OB with a Swiss one. It's a workhorse movement in it's own right and nothing to be looked down upon. And it will give years of service. In any case, an ETA movement won't fit in the Invicta case anyway.

With regards to you other questions from just before the jump, the generic bezel inserts sized for the Rolex 16610 and 16800 will fit the Invicta 8926OB bezel. Just search eBay for a great selection.

And with regards to Mercedes hands to fit the Seiko made movement in the 8926OB, check out Dagaz Watch. They have a good selection and great service.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those Kingstons are looking mighty fine there Randy. Mighty fine!

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Whew, made the jump ...

Btw ...
Explosion Rock World

In case you might be too excited, it's not a Sub. :-d

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
:-!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Hey all not been around for a while, combination of reasons one been switched phones and tapatalk notifications just stopped and i think the other reason as since getting the a9 im kind of settled with my watch collection so im trimming the collection down to 4 so im rcc these two pm me if interested.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
That's a very clean indoctrination camp you run, there.
Using your mighty and awesome power to strike terror and respect into hearts and minds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yes. As much as I can. Mostly I try to prevent them from murdering each other and turning into mass murderers and terrorists. And some spelling and math if we have time.

Sent fra min KIW-L21 via Tapatalk

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome to the BSHT jsizzie_2004!

No need to replace the Seiko made NH35A movement in the 8926OB with a Swiss one. It's a workhorse movement in it's own right and nothing to be looked down upon. And it will give years of service. In any case, an ETA movement won't fit in the Invicta case anyway.

With regards to you other questions from just before the jump, the generic bezel inserts sized for the Rolex 16610 and 16800 will fit the Invicta 8926OB bezel. Just search eBay for a great selection.

And with regards to Mercedes hands to fit the Seiko made movement in the 8926OB, check out Dagaz Watch. They have a good selection and great service.

thank you so much for adding more wisdom to my WISness...
I will take note of this facts, how about dials? where do I get dials? from those seiko mod sellers yobokies dagaz and the rest?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 2606 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.