WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3020 Posts

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BSHT Part 27.

Back in the earlier part of Part 26 Brother Andrew (hwa) wrote a post that I think sums up the spirit of this place pretty well.

"Thinking about a brotherhood that has no barrier to entry, no initiation rite or fee, all the ribald and immature humor a perpetual man-child could want, shared interests and no politics, and only the one Golden Rule.

Good place."

And with that simple but profound statement, I would like to officially launch BSHT Part 27.

Long Live the BSHT!

And now for all the fine print, brought to you by our in-house legal counsel, Saturnine."

BSHT Disclaimer of Liability.

By reading and/or posting in this thread, you are implicitly agreeing to the following terms:

"I, the reader, fully understand and acknowledge that there are risks and dangers associated with participation in the BSHT watch exhibitionism and tomfoolery which could result in nausea, profuse sweating, severe dizziness, wrist rashes, wrist hair removal, wrist voyeurism, falling over backwards, intoxicated ebay purchases, changes in sexual ability, difficulty urinating, widened pupils, vision changes (such as seeing rainbows or auras around watches), fits of uncontrollable laughter while at work, vomit that looks like coffee grounds, constipation, extreme mood swings, dry mouth, bankruptcy, dismemberment, paralysis and death. There may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. The social and economic losses and/or damages to me, my family and others, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.

By reading the posts of the Brotherhood, I fully assume the dangers and risks, and agree to use my best judgment while engaging in forum activities. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasee, including, but not limited to, post author, the author’s family and estate, the Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (BSH), its members individually and its officers, agents and volunteers and employees (hereafter, collectively referred to as the "Brominati").

I hereby certify that I am of legal age and competent to execute this Waiver and Assumption of Risk, that in doing so of my own free will and accord, voluntarily and without duress imposed by Lifetrekker, and that I do so intending to bind myself, my executor, my heirs, and Justadad to the fullest extent."

Here are the links to the previous threads:

Best Submariner Homage?

Best Submariner Homage (Part 2)

Best Submariner Homage (Part 3)

Best Submariner Homage (part 4)

Best Submariner Homage (part 5)

Best Submariner Homage (Part 6)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 7)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 8)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 9)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part X)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 11)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 12)

Part 13 - Deleted for tomfoolery perpetrated by an unknown (cough... Justadad) assailant.

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 14)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 15)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 16)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 17)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 18)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 19)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part XX)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 21) - It was hit by a 4th of July aerial shell and presumed destroyed. But someone found it laying in their yard and returned it. And surprise, surprise, it still works.

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 22)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 23)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 24)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 25)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 26)

Here is the link to a BSHT Subsidiary Thread:

The Best BSHT Submariner Thread 'TBBST'

And the somewhat old, but still useful Repository of Best Submariner Homages compiled by Imitrex.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BSH/NTH LE Watch Project Update:

Unfortunately we're not ready to make the big reveal of the BSH/NTH LE watch design quite yet, so it won't be on the first page of Part 27 as originally promised. I think we're still a couple of weeks or so from that point, but you can rest assured we'll make a big deal about it when the time comes.

BTW, for those who haven't seen the final design, I think you're gonna be blown away. Stay tuned...

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Fortunately I was just strolling the garden with my top legal advisors. I am advised that a man with my history of alcohol fuelled late night purchases, not confined to watches and cars, along with my obsessive tendencies can not in all conscience accept those legal terms.

I’m out of here, been fun guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Fortunately I was just strolling the garden with my top legal advisors. I am advised that a man with my history of alcohol fuelled late night purchases, not confined to watches and cars, along with my obsessive tendencies can not in all conscience accept those legal terms.

I’m out of here, been fun guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I don't belieeeeeve youuuuu. Nice looking advisor BTW.

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
BSHT Hulk auction canceled due to general lack of interest. Sorry to those who expressed interest. If any of you--and you know who you are--want a great deal, PM me and we'll work something out.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I saw my first Tudor Black Bay Pepsi GMT in the wild today. He said it was the first one sold by Windsor Winston Salem.

The owner was purchasing a copy of A Man and His Watch but complaining about the price of the book! Dude! Maybe complain to someone who doesn't know how much your watch cost!

"There may be truth in numbers, but there is inherent bias in statistics."

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I saw my first Tudor Black Bay Pepsi GMT in the wild today. He said it was the first one sold by Windsor Winston Salem.

The owner was purchasing a copy of A Man and His Watch but complaining about the price of the book! Dude! Maybe complain to someone who doesn't know how much your watch cost!

"There may be truth in numbers, but there is inherent bias in statistics."
My wife just gave me that book. She had a friend pick it up for her at a B&N for 20% off.

My wife is wonderfully tolerant of my obsessions, and sometimes even supportive like this time.

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Post-auction cancellation, pulled the high-hat green crystal, dropped in a simple domed sapphire, and back in the box it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Make the jump.

Monday here now. So I'm compliance for HMM. :)

IMG_8411-01.jpeg

1 - 20 of 3020 Posts