WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 3130 Posts

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Looky, looky, looky what I found in the ol' mailbox today!!! New Kiger!!!!! Just kidding.......sorta!!

This one's on loan from a brother (thanks JZ, it truly is an honor and a privilege)!! Hope you guys don't mind me inundating you with Kiger pics while you lucky 25 wait not-so-patiently for the new one!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Looky, looky, looky what I found in the ol' mailbox today!!! New Kiger!!!!! Just kidding.......sorta!!

This one's on loan from a brother (thanks JZ, it truly is an honor and a privilege)!! Hope you guys don't mind me inundating you with Kiger pics while you lucky 25 wait not-so-patiently for the new one!
I'm glad it arrived safe and sound. This morning I checked tracking, and it said that the package was still in Little Rock. I was a bit worried.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Wheeeew! I was holding my breath the whole time. Thank god we finally made the jump..

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
My homage to the first Submariner, the Rolex ref 6204/05. I absolutely fell in love with the minimalist dial and pencil hands. This and it older, smaller brother the Rolex Turn-O-Graph Ref 6202 quickly moved to the top of my grail/lottery list.

I installed a new pip in the insert last night. Apparently I didn't get everything set in its proper place upon reassembly. Rocking it without an insert for the rest of the day. BEWARE DOORWAYS!!!

1 - 20 of 3130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.