Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 3019 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Man, such a nice watch the MM300. I have mine for sale, and since last weekend pulled out from the bank's safe and been rocking it since. It is really a great piece, so much quality for its price, so much heritage and history !!! I am wondering if I should hold onto it !!! Cheers Mr. B !!!!

This today.

What lovely pair of pictures Mr. P !!!!

Reposting these 2 pictures from part 9, just because!
View attachment 5368114
View attachment 5368122

Hey Mr. Hawk, I think I am going to have to trademark this picture !!! Heck, now it even comes with colors !!!! Parnis colors I must say... ;-)

Easy party po... ;-) No matter, the good thing is that we are seeing you again around the block, that is good so you can comment whatever you want !!!! ;-)

I did not know your Tudor was with the WG markers James, indeed a great piece! Would you have kept it if it was the more traditional Acrylic/Mate 79090?

What's with all the Explorers up in here? Is this the BEHT? I didn't think so!
More BSHT! MOAR SUB!

At one point I think we need to make a list of end links and bracelets that fit/ do not fit to our Kigers. I meant to do that, but have been so busy... excellent pictures brothers!!!!

Kiger page!!!!

LOL.... really LOL !!!

I am surprised to see you on the fence about your Kiger.

Mr. Paully, what rubber is that (1, 2, 3, ... TWSS -?-) ?

Proto-Kiger, meet my new kitchen timer...
View attachment 5371722

·
Registered
984 Posts
You post a pic of an atomic explosion and it means "have you got a Parnis incoming"? Maybe on your planet.
You sir have some serious background reading to do if you want to understand some of the 'in' jokes here...

A while back, near the beginning of part 9, goyoneuff posted this:
Explosion Sky Rock World Geological phenomenon

Then everyone noticed the clown face - clown cloud...

So now that picture (without text) is posted to represent in incoming purchase...

Watch Hawk 71 is well know for being a fan of Parnis watches... Now you know!

Welcome to planet BSHT!

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Green wire...NO!....RED WIRE!

That's not a guitar is it? If it is, you've got a wide variety of tonal options!

If it's not a guitar...well, good luck!
Not a guitar, but it does have a lot of tonal options. It's the inside of a small vintage (circa 1974) RCA radio. Let's not confuse things here, I have NO IDEA what any of that mess does!!

·
Registered
13,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #258 · (Edited)
Easy party po... ;-) No matter, the good thing is that we are seeing you again around the block, that is good so you can comment whatever you want !!!! ;-)

I did not know your Tudor was with the WG markers James, indeed a great piece! Would you have kept it if it was the more traditional Acrylic/Mate 79090?
Just trying to stoke up the pics of my favorite watch in my favorite thread!

Yes, my Tudor originally looked like this...

(Well it also had a cyclops, but I took it off right away... And I brushed the bezel...)

These Submariner models (Ref. 79190) with the silver bezel came with the WG surrounds.

But I wanted a black bezel... So I had Rolex change it for me. $45 at RSC Dallas. Not bad, eh? (They also serviced the watch and replaced the crystal for considerably more $$$, but the bezel insert was just $45.)

It was a nice specimen of a Ref. 79190. Honestly I don't mind the surrounded indices. But you know me. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

(Not my pic. P.S. Anybody else looking forward to Spectre​ as much as I am?)

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Aha !!!! That is the key! Did not know yours was a Silver bezel. The more normal 79190 Sapphire crystal came w/o WG.

That is a lovely pic of a lovely watch !!!!

Mine says hi !!!!

PS: what a difference a clasp can make on a bracelet !!!

These Submariner models (Ref. 79190) with the silver bezel came with the WG surrounds.

But I wanted a black bezel... So I had Rolex change it for me. $45 at RSC Dallas.

241 - 260 of 3019 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.