WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
3001 - 3019 of 3019 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Keeping the bohemian rhapsody theme, celebrating its anniversary listening to the (in my opinion) best ever version of this song. Here is my live in wembley 86 double disc set, it has the scratches to prove how much i listened to it over the years, with the company of some local quality strong beer to further enhance my listening experience....

And here is a link to the second best bohemian rhapsody (you may need more beer to fully appreciate this one)

·
Registered
714 Posts
Fellow BSHT bretheren! I missed a whole month of this goodness. Took a month leave off of work to bond with my mini humans. No work means limited access to a pc.

I took advantage of the "extra hour" of sleep and finally started and finished this piece here. Dial resized, handset pile sorted through and picked the ones i thought best suited the dial.
Green Black Light Speedometer Auto part Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

·
Registered
807 Posts
Fellow BSHT bretheren! I missed a whole month of this goodness. Took a month leave off of work to bond with my mini humans. No work means limited access to a pc.

I took advantage of the "extra hour" of sleep and finally started and finished this piece here. Dial resized, handset pile sorted through and picked the ones i thought best suited the dial.
View attachment 5857418 View attachment 5857434 View attachment 5857434
Whoa sweet.

Did this start as one of the sterile benrus homages from eBay, cav, or did you mod a black water?

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Reactions: fmadrid

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Reactions: Mil6161

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
3001 - 3019 of 3019 Posts