421 - 434 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
So where are we with the tour?

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Just for reference, the world tour was conceived in part 4 (I believe) and started it's actual tour early in part 5! I think it's either time to move it on, or get the two watches back to their owners before they need servicing because of non-use!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
More importantly what happened to The Owl? I'm scared he got trapped under a mountain of sub homages that collapsed on top of him in the middle of an all night modding marathon and he can't quite reach the keyboard to send out a message to the brotherhood for help.
Lol. He comes out every now and then on instagram :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hi All, Sorry for not posting for a while... Life took over when I moved house and I wasn't supposed to get the watches until the very end but following a sequence of events for which no-one can be held responsible, the GMT came home...

OK.... The Kiger has had an issue, and is on it's way back to Kiger headquarters for Mr.Kiger to evaluate. The Parnis GMT seems to have issues with with the stem, the GMT hand cannot be set independently, it can't be hand wound and the crown is very wobbly - I am happy for the Tour to continue... Unfortunately the watch has cost me rather a lot in replacement movements and now customs fees... Sooooo, I have decided the watch does not need to come back to me at the end of the tour, but we should do something cool with it... Either a giveaway or we should try to raise some money for charity? What do you all think?

Those BSHTers who posted above and wish to carry on are:

fmadrid
hanif.rayney
chbx
Uberyk

Others that are on the list are:
MrWozza
AndrewChrisovitsinos
Wromg
TheOwl
Aitch

MrWozza...?? Do you want it next as it's in the UK??

Let's get this show on the road again!

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
I just found this thread. Sounds like it was a great time while it lasted.

Any chance of reviving it or getting a new thing going?

421 - 434 of 434 Posts