WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
So I finally took the BSHTGMT out on the town. Of course today would he the day that it would start snowing.

I wanted to get a couple more shots, but dang Southerners can't drive in winter weather I watch 3 wrecks happen on the measly 1" of snow.

I'll get a few more tomorrow.

Sent via my mobile
Snowing in Arkansas? Wtf is happening in this world? Are dogs going to be friends with cats next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Snowing in Arkansas? Wtf is happening in this world? Are dogs going to be friends with cats next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent via my mobile

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
At the post office sending out a couple watches and some parts.

More scenic Little Rock pictures coming tomorrow.

Sent via my mobile

·
Registered
908 Posts
Subscribed and anticipating to learn more geography from here than all of my schooling...Excellent idea and the Kiger just the cherry on top.

·
Vendor
28,454 Posts
I've never seen so much unabashed BSHT in a thread.

I approves.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Its snowing again in Little Rock. That means its time for some more pictures.

Up first is the Clinton Presidential Library. It sits right on the Arkansas River just east of downtown.

Here is one of the trollies that run around downtown. Great way to get from place to place when you've had a few adult beverages.

Arkansas State Capitol building. This is where everyone who I did not vote for goes to work.

Dempsey Bakery. Its very close to the capitol, and they are a food allergy friendly place. My wife and 7 year old son have Celiac. Dempsey was the first bakery that they were ever able to walk in and pick anything off the menu. Besides the fact that they're gluten free, they cater to a number of other food allergies, and the food is dang good.

Little Rock National Cemetery. 25k+ veterans reside here dating back to before the Civil War.

That's it for today. My feet are now cold.

Sent via my mobile

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I expected the Clinton Library to be a little more......phallic in shape. I don't know why I CAME to than conclusion. It is home to a LOAD of memorable presidential artifacts. Is it true that they have JIZZ.....um, jazz bands there on occasion. Perhaps Bill comes to play his SEX......errr....sax. He sure had some SPUNK while in the office!! Truly a valuable MEMBER of NATO (see.....NATO, I did bring it back again to watches!!!)

·
Registered
749 Posts
I expected the Clinton Library to be a little more......phallic in shape. I don't know why I CAME to than conclusion. It is home to a LOAD of memorable presidential artifacts. Is it true that they have JIZZ.....um, jazz bands there on occasion. Perhaps Bill comes to play his SEX......errr....sax. He sure had some SPUNK while in the office!! Truly a valuable MEMBER of NATO (see.....NATO, I did bring it back again to watches!!!)
Well I do see the word NUTS on it. It's not the common vertical phallic symbol but a horizontal Minecraft version.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
What a interesting thread. The Arkansas State Capitol Building in Little Rock has the finest Tiffany Bronze Doors ever ... from 1915 very Neo Classic.
If you haven't shipped the world tour watches to their new home John could you ... one day I would like to see these in person !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
What a interesting thread. The Arkansas State Capitol Building in Little Rock has the finest Tiffany Bronze Doors ever ... from 1915 very Neo Classic.
If you haven't shipped the world tour watches to their new home John could you ... one day I would like to see these in person !!!
I'll make it happen tomorrow. Needed a good place to go.

Sent via my mobile

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Those doors...amazing. Also amazing that they weren't sold off during the Great Depression or melted down by the War Department in WWII. You could make a lot of watch cases from those doors

I'm kidding of course. On all counts. Protecting our civic art is one thing we've consistently done pretty well at. Protecting our action figures on the other hand...lets just say I remember quite a few He-Man parts showing up in piles of detritus deposited by my neighbors beloved canines when I was about 8. So sad.

41 - 60 of 434 Posts