WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1861 - 1880 of 1896 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
First time TAG owner here. A green, dark brown, or black rally strap are in this baby's future. I think the tan rally that sees some occasional duty on my Zenith A384 Revival looks pretty snazzy on the Carrera as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys question; this is my first Tag. Is everyone's Carrera calibre 16 very hard to hand wind that you eventually give up and just shake it and wear it? Mine is like that...
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi There, first time post, Has anyone a Carrera 5 - with Metal Bracelet for sale, or point me in the right direction for a good deal? 41mm Black with Day & Date

·
Registered
16,938 Posts
Hi There, first time post, Has anyone a Carrera 5 - with Metal Bracelet for sale, or point me in the right direction for a good deal? 41mm Black with Day & Date
Welcome to WUS.

You might try posting in the wanted to buy forum...

SoOoO many watches, SoOoO little time...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Messing around with a leather rally strap from CheapestNatoStraps. I scratched up the factory clasp (then made it worse trying to re-brush it) and am waiting on a replacement. Not bad for 10 bucks. Really soft, we’ll see how it holds up this summer.

Watch Hand Analog watch Gesture Clock Watch Analog watch Azure Gesture Clock Grass Gesture Finger Thumb Wrist

·
Registered
16,938 Posts
Hey guys question; this is my first Tag. Is everyone's Carrera calibre 16 very hard to hand wind that you eventually give up and just shake it and wear it? Mine is like that...
Thanks
I wouldn’t know, I’ve never wound it…

SoOoO many watches SoOoO little time...

1861 - 1880 of 1896 Posts