WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please read Ernie´s report on the 55mm Laco B-Uhr here

As Ernie already pointed out the watch is powered by an automatic ETA A07.111 which belongs to the new "Valgranges" line.

I added a pic I made yesterday at the Laco booth, please excuse the reflections. There wasn´t the time to take a better shot but I think it is sufficient to get a frist picture of this huge timepiece.

Some more specs:

+ limited edition (500)
+ 2498 Euro
+ Replica strap 149,-- Euro
+ sandblasted ss case in titan optic
+ sapphire domed crystal
+ mineral glas on the back
+ 50m water resistant (it´a Pilot)
+ case diameter: 55mm, height 20mm (not really a dress watch)
+ regulator system ETACHRON, 28.800 b/h
+ 24 jewels
+ Geneva stripes and perlage (pearl finish)

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That is a cool replica, re-edition of the Laco B-Uhr. It's cool they made 55mm, but totally impractical for every day use, but practical for flying..lol. I would love it, but I think I am saving up for the GO, even though the LACO is one of the 5 brands making the B-Uhr.

I would love to see the movement and how decorated it is.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thodgins said:
I would love to see the movement and how decorated it is.
Your wish is my order (Sorry, until now I didn´t mention I visited the ETA booth) :-D :-D

Here´s a pic of the A07.211 and afaik the A07.111 looks similar.

The rotor of the A07.211 of the Laco B-watch is engraved with the Laco Logo.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Very cool and very nicely decorated. It's not fair the companies do this too us..lol. GO, Laco, etc..new models, higher prices. It's going to put me into a poor house.

Is this a brand new movement from ETA?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thodgins said:
Very cool and very nicely decorated. It's not fair the companies do this too us..lol. GO, Laco, etc..new models, higher prices. It's going to put me into a poor house.

Is this a brand new movement from ETA?
Not really, it belongs to the Valgranges line. I´ll post some pics later on the Public Forum, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Will go out for dinner with my wife to compensate my day off :-D :-D :-D :-D

For the time in between: click Born to be great !

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Two additional pictures of the new Pilot >>>

I will upload the official pictures from their Press CD-Rom asap. Here are two of the pictures I took myself (through the glass, so not top quality...):

The watch on the right is from their museum collection.

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
thodgins said:
That is a cool replica, re-edition of the Laco B-Uhr. It's cool they made 55mm, but totally impractical for every day use, but practical for flying..lol.
For everyday use, I cannot imagine the Stowa at 40mm and less than 10mm high will be tough to beat, and it's one of the original companies, too ... :-!

My 9-inch wrist does accomodate a 55mm B-Uhr ... I tried an original Laco on during the Darmstadt meet in November 2005. :)

Als, my wallet does not accomodate the expense for the re-issue. :-(

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
LOL..the bank, as in my wife, doesn't let go easily. Withdrawls are harder to come by these days..lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts