WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well.... I couldnt help but LOVE this watch when I saw it in another thread here. I did a quick search and found it for a GREAT price on amazon. Went ahead and paid the 3 bucks for the 1 day shipping and here it is today in all of its glory, less than 24 hours later. b-)

It was cheaper than my DW6900MS. I do like having the solar variant, all of the modern features are awesome [4 alarms being the biggest factor for me]. Something you dont really think about it too is how the solar and atomic variants often have the 3 letter day format, whereas the non solar have the two letter. I actually like looking at FRI a lot more than FR. Small, I know, but noticeable.

One thing I noticed about the g6900 is that the buttons are very, very nice. I dont know how else to describe them as anything other than luxurious. They have such a nice push to them? and they are huge!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I have been admiring this one for a while and can't seem to pull the trigger on it. I haven't seen it in person, but this photo looks nice. It reminds me of a black widow spider.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Looks nice man. Congrats. I have a couple with red accents, but none with a red display...looks good.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
if you look at your arm backwards, like the hand is on the left and the arm on the right, its looks like you're a comic book superhero, LOL. like the dad from The Incredibles movie. :)

nice g, how do you like the white digits on red? still as functional as the other g's?

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you look at your arm backwards, like the hand is on the left and the arm on the right, its looks like you're a comic book superhero, LOL. like the dad from The Incredibles movie. :)

nice g, how do you like the white digits on red? still as functional as the other g's?
LOL! I can see that!

In regards to the white on red, it definitely has a pretty narrow "sweet spot" in terms of visibility in less than ideal light, less than the standard white on black in my eyes. But im of the opinion that this is where the EL light comes into play, and with the solar cell I can press that button to my hearts content b-)

I do really like the module though, very very functional. All your standard needs for every day stuff.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
I do really like the module though, very very functional. All your standard needs for every day stuff.
I totally agree. The GW-6900 is a great watch and looks good too. Good choice, I say! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts