WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Sponsor
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James Bond needs no introduction. He is the most iconic and stylish character in the history of the silver screen.
Bond is famous not only for just his films but also his iconic taste in style and fashion. His class apart and extraordinary fashion sense present the most iconic styles of all time.
From his graceful and decent clothes to his outstandingly fine cars to his extremely classy wristwatches, he is said to be a man with the most perfect and iconic taste.
Bond and his watches have always been a treat for the eyes of the audience. His style has always been in the news....CLICK HERE to read entire article and see the complete guide of all of his watches....

James Bond 007 Sean Connery Rolex Submariner Wrist.jpg

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Missing 1 film.

Never Say Never Again (Thunderball Remake). 3rd Movie with mystery Watch

Don't give me "not real Bond Movie" jazz either ;)

Reactions: ox71

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Applaud the effort but it can’t really be called a deep dive when all the focus is on the Rolex watches (heavily biased). And Rolex as THE Bond watch? It hasn’t been associated for the last 30 years and in less than half the movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,942 Posts
I enjoyed the post - but feel the concluding claim that Rolex is The Bond watch doesnt fit the numbers

Reactions: Rosarito

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OP, please hire an editor. This is the second article you posted that was poorly written. It’s like someone wrote it in Chinese and then ran it through a Google translator. I appreciate the effort, but you are a US based company...put some effort into your publications. It reflects negatively on your company’s professionalism.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I know the article was focused on the movie Bond, but it left out the literary Bond watch which was the Rolex 1016 Explorer with the "big phosphorous [or luminous depending on which book] numerals". It also happened to be the watch that Ian Fleming wore.

·
Sponsor
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Missing 1 film.

Never Say Never Again (Thunderball Remake). 3rd Movie with mystery Watch

Don't give me "not real Bond Movie" jazz either ;)
:)

·
Sponsor
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OP, please hire an editor. This is the second article you posted that was poorly written. It’s like someone wrote it in Chinese and then ran it through a Google translator. I appreciate the effort, but you are a US based company...put some effort into your publications. It reflects negatively on your company’s professionalism.
We have a domestic writer (believe it or not). This was from the old batch, so the newer articles (in a few) should be much better. Thanks for letting us know people are reading these. We didn't think many people would, but its flattering people are so we will step up our blog game so you enjoy reading them more :)

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Yikes. That does need some editing:
"From his graceful and decent clothes to his outstandingly fine cars to his extremely classy wristwatches"
Outstandingly????

Reactions: Rosarito

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
"From his graceful and decent clothes to his outstandingly fine cars to his extremely classy wristwatches"
Outstandingly????
Graceful and decent clothes.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Outstandingly????
Graceful and decent clothes.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
James Bond needs no introduction. He is the most iconic and stylish character in the history of the silver screen.
Bond is famous not only for just his films but also his iconic taste in style and fashion. His class apart and extraordinary fashion sense present the most iconic styles of all time.
From his graceful and decent clothes to his outstandingly fine cars to his extremely classy wristwatches, he is said to be a man with the most perfect and iconic taste.
Bond and his watches have always been a treat for the eyes of the audience. His style has always been in the news....CLICK HERE to read entire article and see the complete guide of all of his watches....
If James Bond needs no introduction, then why the long (and poorly written) introduction?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
We have a domestic writer (believe it or not). This was from the old batch, so the newer articles (in a few) should be much better. Thanks for letting us know people are reading these. We didn't think many people would, but its flattering people are so we will step up our blog game so you enjoy reading them more :)
It’s interesting information, just difficult (and comical) to read. I think if you clean it up you will really be on to something.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts