WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im surprised no one made a thread for this yet, we had an Avengers thread when the movie came out!

Am about to leave for the 1st day 1st show, 10am show.

This is the closest I have to a Batman watch-

DSC01729.JPG

So am wearing that watch, wish I had a batman tee, but i don't so this jibbitz on my Crocs will have to do-

DSC01731.JPG

am actually a bigger Joker fan than I am a Batman fan, My tatt:
3.JPG

Post the watch & other Batman gear you are wearing to the cinema!

Am hoping this beats out the Avengers & breaks all records!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Oh man!!! I LOVED The Avengers!!! What an awesome movie! I mean it had Scarlett Jo... haaa... excuse me...

o|

.....OK! I'm back. Now what was I saying? :-d

Oh yeah... I can't wait to see The Dark Knight Rises also. I mean it has Anne Hath.... excuse me...

o|

:-d :-!

I'm sleepy. ;-)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Yeah I'm quietly in a froth about the movie too. Got my new phone all wallpapered up with it but I don't know when babysitting will be available to let us get to the cinema.

I have watched the previous two films over the last two days in preparation.

For the record I don't see Batman wearing analogue, just sayin'

I'd see him in a GDF-100 BB1 but all tricked out with grapples, choke lines and the ability to transform into a speedboat (albeit a tiny one).

41K-LhVhD3L.jpg

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the movie was beyond EPIC!! Masterpiece! I think it was the best in the trilogy, and it ended the trilogy well.. you need to watch the 1st 2 movies to get the whole pictures, if for some strange reason you haven't seen those, watch those 1st.

Bane was epic! he made The Joker look like an amateur! im not talking about the acting, im talking about the level of evil! he was bad to the core.. the joker looked like a small time baddie compared to him! the voice was kinda weird tho.

can't wait to watch it again this coming tuesday with my wife. a must watch film!

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Last night the local theater had ELEVEN screens for the midnight showing of dark night. They stopped showing movies at 8pm so they could switch crews/clean up, etc. Epic.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Did anyone hear about the shooting in Colorado? It's obviously a horrific event, and it has prompted early discussions of security not just in movie theaters but in other public areas as well. An unfortunate world to live in where we can't attend a movie without concern for personal safety.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Did anyone hear about the shooting in Colorado? It's obviously a horrific event, and it has prompted early discussions of security not just in movie theaters but in other public areas as well. An unfortunate world to live in where we can't attend a movie without concern for personal safety.
I did hear about that, what a tragedy, 12 people killed, including a 3 month old, and I think around 50 more injured? Such a terrible thing to happen.

But let's not try to get this thread too depressing. On a lighter note I hear the movie was great and I cannot wait to see it! As a fan of all the batman movies I've always been known for calling all my black, negative display watches "the dark knight" haha.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I did hear about that, what a tragedy, 12 people killed, including a 3 month old, and I think around 50 more injured? Such a terrible thing to happen.

But let's not try to get this thread too depressing. On a lighter note I hear the movie was great and I cannot wait to see it! As a fan of all the batman movies I've always been known for calling all my black, negative display watches "the dark knight" haha.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
Well said.

Sent via Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Ok non-watch related but I'm loving my new Samsung Note, and especially now I've binned off the poncy trees and coastline type wallpapers. Jeez, it's like a bleedin' therapy session booting up a new phone these days.

Anyway, wallpapers now replaced with something much more 'current'.

144831.jpg < Lock screen image (too 'noisy' for main wallpaper screens)

144850.jpg <Main wallpaper image, a crop from the actual image)

Both images from the free wallpapers on official site (forum software not liking the link....)

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
I have to point out that you definitively would look more fly if you had the JLC watch instead of a wallpaper on your phone...:think:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I have to point out that you definitively would look more fly if you had the JLC watch instead of a wallpaper on your phone...:think:
Yeah but free wallpapers don't cause domestics.......

Sent via Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok non-watch related but I'm loving my new Samsung Note, and especially now I've binned off the poncy trees and coastline type wallpapers. Jeez, it's like a bleedin' therapy session booting up a new phone these days.

Anyway, wallpapers now replaced with something much more 'current'.

View attachment 769763 < Lock screen image (too 'noisy' for main wallpaper screens)

View attachment 769764 <Main wallpaper image, a crop from the actual image)

Both images from the free wallpapers on official site (forum software not liking the link....)
Why So Serious?? *In my Joker Voice* lol

Device & Wallpaper look great!

Guys there is also a FREE dyanamic theme for the movie on the psn store! so ps3 gamers check it out!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts