WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says; got the elusive call today and picked up my Rolex! Had to wait for just over 2 months, which I guess is not too bad. But then again, I wanted the white datejust 41; probably not the most sought after model!
But who cares! I am in love with light dials right now and this looks just perfect!

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
Congrats!

Reactions: WizardofWatch

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Absolutely gorgeous! Rolex makes a good white dial for damn sure. Between this and a Explorer II Polar, I don't know which I'd choose.
I know! But did not have the patience of waiting for a explorer!!
Maybe it will be easier now that I already bought one Rolex from them! 😛

·
Registered
262 Posts
That is a nice watch. That was the one I thought about getting, but bought the GMT instead.

·
Registered
6,770 Posts
Looks fantastic! Congrats!

Reactions: WizardofWatch

·
Registered
My only other watch is a G-Shock..
94 Posts
As the title says; got the elusive call today and picked up my Rolex! Had to wait for just over 2 months, which I guess is not too bad. But then again, I wanted the white datejust 41; probably not the most sought after model!
But who cares! I am in love with light dials right now and this looks just perfect!
View attachment 15933183
View attachment 15933184
White is fine IMHO--just look at all the vintage Rolexes. All draped in white. A sporty classic

·
Registered
231 Posts
Is the Datejust 41 a model that is somewhat elusive from the AD's? I know it's not necessarily "submariner-elusive", but wasn't sure how hard it was to get...
I walked into the Rolex AD yesterday (first time in years) and they had a blue dial one in stock.
Either way, congrats, OP. Beautiful watch.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Is the Datejust 41 a model that is somewhat elusive from the AD's? I know it's not necessarily "submariner-elusive", but wasn't sure how hard it was to get...
I walked into the Rolex AD yesterday (first time in years) and they had a blue dial one in stock.
Either way, congrats, OP. Beautiful watch.
Yes, at my AD they will not special order Datejust in the 41mm size for you, just 36mm and not in the new dial patterns. For the 41mm DJ then you just need to wait and see what your AD gets allocated from Rolex, then you also need to hope that the waitlist or line to get one is not too long. People want ANY Rolex these days and with the SS sports models in the most demand that is then creating a trickle down effect where the demand for Datejusts and precious metal models have been going up too. A 2 month wait for a DJ is not bad at all!

OP - congrats on your watch, it's a real beauty!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts