WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Def going to get one to try out. Leaning towards Sharkhunter or Divingstar. Just worried about the thickness - Doxas usually wear smaller but people’s pics of the LE showed it has an odd case shape.

·
Registered
Doxa 300T Pro / Bulova Lunar Pilot Black / Seiko PADI SNE499 / Seiko PADI Arnie / Enoksen DeepDive
269 Posts
Too angular. No gut reaction, just..hmmmm. A pass from me.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Def going to get one to try out. Leaning towards Sharkhunter or Divingstar. Just worried about the thickness - Doxas usually wear smaller but people’s pics of the LE showed it has an odd case shape.
I think this case works better on a bracelet than the strap that the LE came on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thickness was given as 14.15mm elesewhere.

Two thumbs up from me, too. Very fair offer and a genuine effort from Doxa on the color-matched design of the bezels (y)

Might be getting one in a summer color despite the sharktooth indices.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That also seems to include more lume on the hands (although that might simply be due to the predecessor's design)…
Yeah, it'll be really interesting to see if the lume holds up but it looks plenty enough. It also seems like they went for the clasp from the 300 instead of the chunky one from the 300T. Totally right call in my opinion.
Hand Automotive lighting Bicycle handlebar Bicycle part Finger

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice ones from Doxa.
The 600 shape is not my cup of tea but those models have a nice vintage smell. It seems to have bezel inserts, just like the ones from Aubry era. I like the SH with black bezel and the Carib with grey bezel. Price is very fair.
Congrats Doxa (y) (y) (y)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Wow!

Less a fan of the shark tooth dial than the other 600 Dial (though I can see the point in differentiating it from the 300 style dial) but must say a good effort from Doxa and the black bezel is a surprise - but looks good. Divingstar and Sharkhunter the pick for me although the contrasting colours on the Searambler black bezel look spectacular, but I'll wait til I see some wrist pics I think (bearing in mind my skinny wrist). The bracelet - historic, though a bit of a boring design - certainly lifts the watch. Price is good and fills in a bit of that space above the 200 - any word on the movement? Available now?

All in all gotta give Doxa a pat on the back for this one, even if the case shape isn't for you.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts