WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few pictures of the french forum watch :

I choose the browned hands :

The camel leather strap is made in France ::)

The Durowe 7420 with quick date setting :

Many thanks to Jörg for the wonderful job he did on this very nice watch ! :-!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mr2blue said:
Beautiful Watch, Congrats.....

what are the specs on this watch? case size, movement etc?
Thanks !:)

It's the case of the Stowa Marine (40 mm/10,5 mm) and the movement is a Durowe 7420.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Stunning. Can you direct me to a website to see ordering details? Thanks.
Eric.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
A stunning watch. Enjoy.

Andy

·
Registered
57 Posts
And the number 03/30 is on its way to my watchbox !!!

The only difference with Guy's watch is that I preferred to have blued hands !

Apparently, French Post found Guy's home quickier than mine...:-S :-S :-S

Just for the WUS forum, the very first sketch I had made for the dial :

It was modified later on according to Schauer's requirements and specs !

Bruno

·
Registered
128 Posts
Alright, I really need to avoid this forum - Stowa in particular.

Every week I am tormented by a new contender as I contemplate buying an investment watch (one to keep and wear regularly - not make money on).

I must know more about this watch... can't find much in the way of details. Even Jorg's Durowe site has very limited information. I need to know if this is still available? what is this "french forum"? what does it cost? specs? other variations/editions?

I was smitten by the Icarus only a week or so ago and now this Durowe... Wow! Herr Schauer is turning me into a convert.

So... any help with info on this watch would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just a word to say that mine too has landed !!

Unfortunately, I'm not going home tonight... So'I'll have to wait till tomorrow...

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Bruno

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ok, since I periodically search for this thread just to see such an amazing looking watch, I thought I would 'bump it back from the dead' in case there are folks out there that haven't had a chance to see it.

I absolutely LOVE how it looks and wish I was one of the fortunate 2 or 3 people that have one! Now I don't know if there is any possibility of Jorg recreating such an amazing watch but maybe bringing attention back to this thread will generate some interest across Jorg's fan base!

Regardless, it is certainly a beautiful looking watch Jorg! :-!

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Wow! That is beautiful. Thanks for dredging this thread up as I have never seen this one.

·
14,559 Posts
I hate it when you guys dredge up stuff like this. Here is a watch that I have never seen. Yesterday, I would have told you that you were crazy if you thought I would be fancying this watch right now. But here I sit, trying to figure out if I "need" that watch or not.:-d:-d:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
74 Posts
Absolutely remarkable looking watch! Congrats to the fortunate few who got to own one! Wear in good health!

Here hoping die hard stowa fans like myself will get to add something like that to our collection soon! :-!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts