WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the Edifice is, in my opinion an under appreciated Casio line. their simple beauty and function is over-shadowed by the Oceanus and G's. i am guity of this myself as i got my first about a month ago.

so i will start with the EF-106. what does it do? time and date, thats it. but with a subtle class and a smile. today i got my second, first was an all silver with combo of brushed and polished metal. the second is 2 tone silver and gold polished band.

DSC00860.JPG

DSC00867.JPG

DSC00868.JPG

so lets see yours and thoughts. later i will post my other 2, but for now, its your turn to show 'em.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Edifice is the best bang for your buck if you're looking for a sporty Casio on bracelet that doesn't feel cheap. These watches have a legit weight to them and feel great on the wrist. They also have an impressive level of fit and finish for a few hundred bucks. I own two and think they're great.

EQB-501XDB-1A

IMAG7776.jpg

EQW-A1200DB-1AJF

IMAG0152.jpg

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
How you like this Edifice in comparison to the MTG-B1000? They have similar dials.
Sorry for the late response on this. I somehow missed it. The MTG is almost 4X the price of the Edifice so it's not really a fair comparison. It's a nicer watch made on the PPL with more detailing on the dial, steel & resin sandwich dial for shock resistance, a sapphire crystal and higher grade materials. With the Edifice watches you can tell they cut corners with the bracelets, which look and feel a bit cheap. That being said, I would not say the MTG is 4X better than the Edifice. The Edifice is a great value.

Reactions: Rocket1991

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Does anyone here have any experience withe the Edifice EQW-T650D? (link below) I'm thinking of getting one for my brother. It should work great as a do-anything watch. It doesn't look out of place in a classroom, solar+atomic, has sapphire and dual time (he's a teacher at an international school).

https://www.casio-europe.com/euro/products/watches/edifice/eqw-t650d-1aer/

Reactions: kubr1ck

·
Registered
28 Posts
I picked up an edifice about 2 years ago. The EQB-500. I really enjoy the watch. The dual time zones set easily through the app as does the alarm.

I would like a better light or lume.
I will post pics later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts