S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I wouldn´t buy that Tissot. To each his own I think.:-d

·
Registered
961 Posts
I'm english... so I don't want to talk about european football.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes they are an Offcial Sponsor of the Euro 2008".
HUBLOT spent 8.000.000 Euro to be part of the game(s).
Nevertheless they refused to be "visible" in any of the football stadiums. They will not make use of the advertising space on the sidelines. Instead of HUBLOT ads they gave their space to the project "Fight against Racisme" (Fare). Fair gesture isn´t it ?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Saw all the Officials worn HUBLOT watches... :p:p Haven decide my next watch but now i have some ideas ;-)

Swiss played a good game.... sigh.. too bad

·
Registered
961 Posts
Talk watches then :)
Ok. I like tissot as a brand, but don't like the footy watches. I also think it's strange for a company to spend so much on sponsership then not want to use it's advertising space.. didn't think there was that much good will left in modern business.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We're talking about them, aren't we? I guess that makes their not using advertisement space an ingenious PR campaign. Besides, it's for an excellent cause.
Exactly, in two years nobody will remember other sponsors but if HUBLOT comes on the agenda most probably there will be someone to say: Wasn´t Hublot the brand not using their space????

Agreed to the excellent cause. To kill two birds with one stone.................

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
I watched the games yesterday and I think I remember the electric number boards that they use to identify who is coming off the pitch and who is coming on as a substitute has Hublot on it.
Also Portugal looks pretty good so far. But go Orange Crush!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't care much for that Tissot watch but I love European football. Portugal looks almost unbeatable. Who do you predict will be the champion? Bryan

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I don't care much for that Tissot watch but I love European football. Portugal looks almost unbeatable. Who do you predict will be the champion? Bryan
allow me to laugh, I know who will be champion ;-)

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
38,414 Posts
Judging by the ruckus in my villiage around 11:00 last night I'd say the Germans are pretty confident. :-d

On the other hand, those Tissot's are not winners in my book.

·
Registered
323 Posts
anyone saw that goal frm Zlatan? wow....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts