WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sat watching old Pawn Stars episodes and I spotted a continuity error... Either that or Rick has a very short rotation interval!

Can anyone see what they are? And does anyone know why despite their obvious love of watches they never feature purchases on the show?

https://youtu.be/Nc1-dT-JJeg

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I am not a great watch spotter, but Pawn Stars has featured a number of watches, and that may have indirectly contributed to my interest in them. I remember someone trying to sell a Breitling Emergency. I think there have been a few Rolexes. Possibly the most interesting timepiece was the JLC atmospheric clock which winds itself through pressure changes. I think that's what got me researching clockwork and automatic watches in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not a great watch spotter, but Pawn Stars has featured a number of watches, and that may have indirectly contributed to my interest in them. I remember someone trying to sell a Breitling Emergency. I think there have been a few Rolexes. Possibly the most interesting timepiece was the JLC atmospheric clock which winds itself through pressure changes. I think that's what got me researching clockwork and automatic watches in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need to keep watching the old episodes then. Up to now I've only seen an old pocket watch come up and they didn't even buy it.

·
Premium Member
71,391 Posts
I've heard of people keeping another watch in their desk draw but that was a fast change by any standards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts