WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1141 - 1157 of 1157 Posts

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Whenever I think about selling it, the thought goes away when I put it back on. One issue; the OEM rubber strap is not as comfortable as the bracelet. Which is usually the opposite on an Omega (my manufacturer of choice).

I hate it when TAGs are dismissed because of their entry level luxury status. They do make some good looking designs. This one hits the mark. $1000 (AUD), well established brand and the white dial is absolutely beautiful. I live the seconds sub-dial too. At 200m water resistance it's higher rated than some divers.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Took mine back to AD they agreed the bracelet faulty. I went for a refund

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Tag Heuer Formula 1 for the Italian GP followed by a 4.5 mile walk with Maisie the Aussiedoodle.
Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Watch accessory
Watch Dog Plant Water dog Dog supply

·
Registered
22 Posts
jeez man lol. Well, you know what you like and you like what you know. Wait tho, did those two on the ends come with those bracelets? Or did the model years upgrade to what I think is ba0858 from the ba0850?
Hi, those models CAH 1011 and CAH1010 both uses either BA0854 or BA0860. I think the one you are referring to is for those on 41MM. This is Grande models

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35,602 Posts
My Fleet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love the F1.

I had the white dial Chrono, well when I say had, I had three actually.

First one was stolen when my house was burgled, so I replaced it, went on holiday to a Mexico where it was stolen out of my hotel room.

Then replaced it again, and managed to keep hold of that one 🙄

So must have liked the watch quite a bit eh.

Reactions: Hench_Explorer2
1141 - 1157 of 1157 Posts