WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a quick update. I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a prototype with the brown dial.
Gentlemen this watch is of great quality. The polish, the brushing, the deep brown dial, the lume in these wonderful indexes, the hands all amazing.
Next the bracelet, at first I was not a big fan but this BoR bracelet is amazing. It has no sharp edges, has screws for the links and wraps around the wrist so you just forget that there is a watch and no hairs have been trapped in it!!
The team has done an outstanding job in my opinion.
The only think I would love to see is that the bezel action could be a bit stiffer. It works fine and has no play but for my personal taste it just works a bit to easy.
More to follow

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
So I can now write a better statement as I've worn the watch now for 3 days! It is brilliant. And it runs very accurate.
I can not stress enough that this team here has made an amazing watch.
As mentioned the bezel action could be a bit more stiff and the clasp does the job but thats it. Here are a few more pictures.
What I like is the great crown. It doesn't bit into the back of my hand. The thick lume in the indexes as well as in the hands.
Just a great piece of work.

VDW1.JPG

VDW2.JPG

VDW3.JPG

VDW4.JPG

VDW5.JPG

View attachment 13424141

VDW7.JPG

VDW8.JPG

VDW9.JPG

·
Registered