WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a solar TC Frogman off of Ebay last week and have been enjoying it's company while running, swimming, and doing other work. However, one thing I've noticed is that it doesn't beep. For example, when I press the mode button it doesn't beep, nor does it beep when the alarm goes off. However, the flashing signal that the alarm is functional goes off, but when I go to test the alarm nothing else happens either. I spoke to the original owner and he said that it beeped when he had it. The only clue I could possibly think of is that when I got it the battery was on low (with only one bar). I believe the manual says some functions are disabled when the battery is low, and I've been trying to recharge it for the last week (it's rained everyday), and it'll only go up to a two bar charge (I've been placing it under a lamp for hours at a time). Any suggestions as to what might be up?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Yeah, it should work at 2 bars... and if you get it to full and it still doesn't beep, something's wrong. I think the seller might have opened up the Frogman (although why would you on a solar watch) and lost the spring the watch needs for alarms. If that's the case, he really should have mentioned that in his ebay description. What's a digital watch without an alarm? :think:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts