WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I was looking for a simple gift for my wife for the coming holidays. I was thinking to get her a simple watch. So I headed down to electronics street near our place here in Dubai. It's a haven for all things, mobile phones, tablets, watches, they also have some fairly modest collections of g-shocks, mostly the 6900s and the 110s, not the limited ones, no frogmans our highly-price piece.

Anyways this is the one I bought.

Got it for about 30usd, retro-look classic Casio watch.

Anyways I was headed home, passing by other shops, just looking on some of their g-shocks displays. Then I pass this shop and was surprise that they have a rangeman on their display, one last piece. I was saying to myself they should not have this, only the G-factory shop here has it.

I asked for the price and they were selling it for about 325usd, fair price because G-factory sells it for 350usd here. Nah, I shouldn't get it, I have the blackcat coming. Just told the owner maybe next time if you still have it. So I was walking away and he catch me and gave me upfront almost 30% percent discount. To cut things short I ended up buying myself a gift. I was not shock-resistant and tough-labeled for the
price offered. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Gift in Swedish means to be married, if you are gift you are married. But it also means poison so you bought yourself some G-Shockolitis, and by a large amount!:rodekaart:-d

004.JPG

Very dangerous stuff these addicting G-Shocks, should come with a warning label...:rodekaart:-d:-d:-d

·
Premium Member
13,982 Posts
Gift in Swedish means to be married, if you are gift you are married. But it also means poison so you bought yourself some G-Shockolitis, and by a large amount!:rodekaart:-d

View attachment 1319738

Very dangerous stuff these addicting G-Shocks, should come with a warning label...:rodekaart:-d:-d:-d
A "Poisoned Marriage".......ouch! I know some of those... very entertaining to watch with a bag of popcorn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts