WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Nice Ron , real nice. now theres a thought for the other halfs xmas present, i mean she could do with a new table cloth LOL..

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Smashing picture indeed! Very nice... I hope your wife didn't struggle too hard when you were prying that watch off her wrist :-!

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
13,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! She is actually very...

Smashing picture indeed! Very nice... I hope your wife didn't struggle too hard when you were prying that watch off her wrist :-!
co-operative when I'm taking photos of her watch because she knows I'll clean it and go over it with the Cape Cod polishing cloth. I can't come close to how well a full polish is done by Breitling but if I sent her watch in for a full polish it would do little good. Although it would come back looking brand new, she beats the heck out of it wearing it all the time, work or play. She doesn't really care about the MILLIONS of microscratches on the bracelet because the watch is meant to be worn and that's part of it. I think she probably acquires more scratches than many wearers because she wears it very loose like a bracelet. It flops around and bangs into everything. Look closely at the inner bezel ring and you'll see what I mean. When it does go in for a service visit, it will go right in front of the camera on its return. LOL. She is pretty funny really. When I cringe as she whacks it on her desk, she'll say something like "Do you just want me to not wear it at all and get an Invicta? They look every bit as nice as this one." LOL. :-D She knows better of course. She doesn't want any other watch. She does like my sister's Callisto because it is larger and she likes our daughter's B-Class for its styling (imbedded rider tabs). She knows the quality of the brand because she gets tired of listening to me all the time. LOL. :)
Cheers,
Ron

·
Registered
145 Posts
Really great picture. Thanks!
My wife owns a very similar but older Lady Wings on Pilot bracelet. Will try to post a picture of it one of this day (if I dare :))
Cheers,
Christian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts