WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking for something a bit different so I picked this up used from a forum member for 95.00 the original MSRP is 195.00 so a pretty good deal. The watch is sold out, and there is not much out there on it so I wanted to do a little review.

Presentation: Very nice ! It comes in a white cardboard outer shell and a nice wooden box with the Bridge logo on it. Inside the well-padded box is a high quality nato with a signed buckle, a very thick and comfortable leather strap, and a screw driver. It reminds me of Bernhardt who just take the extra step with the packaging, especially for a watch at this price point.

Case: 44mm, 316L Stainless Steel, PVD Finish, Case Thickness: 13.5 mm, Lug Width: 22 mm, Lug-to-Lug: 53.5 x 27.3 mm, Crown: 8 mm Screw-Down. Again very nice it’s a decent size but does not wear as big as other 44mm watches I have owned. The crown is super smooth which a huge plus to me is. The lugs do not have spring bars but are screw in, again a nice touch at sub 200 new, and sub 100 used.

Crystal: Sapphire Crystal over Dial, Mineral Crystal Exhibition Back. Again Sapphire at this price is a real nice inclusion from Bridge.

Lume: C4 Beige Superluminova Ink, ok…. so here is the one issue I have but I am one of those lume freaks. Everything is lumed which I like, even the logo, the dial is nuclear and stays pretty well visible in to the morning 7 -8 hours later. But…… it’s the hands not enough lume on them. So while the dial is easy to see in the morning, the hands have completely faded. Just a small issue but annoying to me. the pic is a comparison to a Seiko Neo-Monster

Movement: Miyota 8218 Automatic Movement w/ Date Wheel & Red 60-Second Subdial. This is a pretty well-known movement, its super smooth and after a day is keeping very good time. I prefer Seiko and miyota movements at this price point.

Overall impression: I am very pleased even with the hour and min hand lume issue. it’s a nice watch seems very well made and has a ton or extras. The styling is a bit different and I enjoy that as divers dominate my collection. I would say if you can find one its worth trying, and I know I will keep my eye on the eye the bridge webpage to see what’s offered in the future.

DSC05317.jpg DSC05318.jpg DSC05320.jpg DSC05325.jpg DSC05323.jpg DSC05326.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts