WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just wanna express how i feel about this company and their service. This is really out of this world in my book.
In progress of buying a watch i exchanged serveral emails with the guy's off aquadive and all answers were back in my mailbox within a hour or mostly 2 hours.
I throw atleast 15 emails to theme and all were replied with the same professional and customer friendly approach what is really outstanding. Ben from aquadive even took the time to phone me and we had a great conversation. This is really first class of creating a comfort zone with your customers so i wanna sya to Ben "thank you for all your time and afford". In the end i didnt purchase the watch due a suddently change off personal situation, but i know for sure that when the time is right i am gonna order with convidence because they just are just that great and you really know that the company and employees are standing behind their product. So with these words a wanna give aquadive a big|>|>|>|>|>

Bryan

·
Aquadive forum moderator
5,644 Posts
Bryann thanks for your kind words and service is an important part of our culture. Again Thank you.

Hi,

I just wanna express how i feel about this company and their service. This is really out of this world in my book.
In progress of buying a watch i exchanged serveral emails with the guy's off aquadive and all answers were back in my mailbox within a hour or mostly 2 hours.
I throw atleast 15 emails to theme and all were replied with the same professional and customer friendly approach what is really outstanding. Ben from aquadive even took the time to phone me and we had a great conversation. This is really first class of creating a comfort zone with your customers so i wanna sya to Ben "thank you for all your time and afford". In the end i didnt purchase the watch due a suddently change off personal situation, but i know for sure that when the time is right i am gonna order with convidence because they just are just that great and you really know that the company and employees are standing behind their product. So with these words a wanna give aquadive a big|>|>|>|>|>

Bryan

·
Traser, Aquadive, & Dive Watch Forum Moderator
6,386 Posts
I also share in the sentiments of my co-mod. Thank you for taking the time to post this and remember to look us up when the time is right!!!

Sent from my iPhone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts