WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is far my favorite piece in the collection as of today. I wasn’t even planning on purchasing a watch when I walked in my AD two weeks ago. Now I’m so stoked with the new look. This is now officially my daily.

So for those who have one, please do check in with pictures and let see how many of us have one here!

So far, not as a fingerprint magnet as an AT bracelet since the polished links are on the outer.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wait, I have a Great White but with the Bond bracelet. I typically wear it on the rubber strap tho. I love the 3 link bracelet with the taper, how do you get it to fit the SMP???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That makes two of us now lol. Bond as it stock bracelet? Your black rubber strap does look good on the white SMP. Have you ever tried the rubber with a suit?

I managed to install it by using Uncle Seiko end links. I purchased both the solid an hollow versions. Unfortunately, the solid end links didn't work though. It took me around an hour of trial and error adjusting the end links to finally get them to snap in. Used the OEM 20mm 1.8mm spring bars so they are secured for sure and peace of mind.

Automotive lighting Circuit component Cable Electronic component Electrical wiring

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
That's awesome work on the band, I'd have done the same thing, actually I did similar on a precista prs14.
For distinction I'd call the new omega the Great White 42 since the original is the 41

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I think the new one should be called the Orca since it has a black bezel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
849 Posts
Looks like Zealande ?

Yeah, it’s a Zealande. This is the first one I’ve purchased from them, but I’m quite impressed. Just wish it had a quick change spring bar setup. I’d buy like 5 of them then lol

·
Registered
849 Posts
I may get some down votes for this, but I think the Great White looks better on the black rubber strap than the bracelet. I’m normally a bravery guy, but I love mine on the black (and sometimes red) straps. I think it’s the contrast.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
What do yall think of a grey leather strap? Something like this ..

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts