WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
181 - 200 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Anyone happen to have an image of this on a gray rubber strap or a blue strap? Curious how it looks. I'm back and forth between this and the blue. This one is such a beauty.

·
Registered
868 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
Wait…. That’s an Omega bracelet! Which one and what did you have to do to get it to fit?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. Not much. Used the stock spring bars and US hollow links. Purchased the US solid end links but did not fit.

Same bracelet fits on my 3861 with OEM end links the bracelet comes with, just with 16mm spring bars. Only problem is I can't decide what to use it for mainly? Thoughts?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Thanks. Not much. Used the stock spring bars and US hollow links. Purchased the US solid end links but did not fit.

Same bracelet fits on my 3861 with OEM end links the bracelet comes with, just with 16mm spring bars. Only problem is I can't decide what to use it for mainly? Thoughts?

Have the reference numbers for the end links that did work and the bracelet? I really like how that looks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Absolutely adore this model and keen to try one on for myself - does anyone in this thread have a 17cm / 6.7in wrist?

181 - 200 of 201 Posts