WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
381 - 400 of 444 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Joined the white dial club about a month ago and have worn it every day. It's my 6th Omega and 4th Seamaster Diver 300m variant and really loving this watch. For the first time, I passed on the bracelet and just got it on the OEM rubber strap. It is so comfortable! As expected, the finishing and details are outstanding. While many pictures show the waves prominently on the dial, I find it much more subtle and dependent on viewing angle and lighting. One review video said the tang buckle could be difficult, but after a few days of break-in it's quite easy to put on.

Special thanks to Brad @Brent L. Miller who was excellent to work with. He definitely has a passion for watches and the communication was always prompt so if you're looking to add an Omega, I highly recommend contacting him.

Lastly, I prefer the "Orca" nickname for this to differentiate it from the Great White GMT (I have the black dial version). With the black bezel and hands, it seems a more fitting name for this watch.

Tom

·
Registered
58 Posts
Joined the white dial club about a month ago and have worn it every day. It's my 6th Omega and 4th Seamaster Diver 300m variant and really loving this watch. For the first time, I passed on the bracelet and just got it on the OEM rubber strap. It is so comfortable! As expected, the finishing and details are outstanding. While many pictures show the waves prominently on the dial, I find it much more subtle and dependent on viewing angle and lighting. One review video said the tang buckle could be difficult, but after a few days of break-in it's quite easy to put on.

Special thanks to Brad @Brent L. Miller who was excellent to work with. He definitely has a passion for watches and the communication was always prompt so if you're looking to add an Omega, I highly recommend contacting him.

Lastly, I prefer the "Orca" nickname for this to differentiate it from the Great White GMT (I have the black dial version). With the black bezel and hands, it seems a more fitting name for this watch.

Tom
I’m out in Montauk for lunch, and this is hanging on the wall. So your “Orca” comment made me laugh.
Art Brick Facade Font Mural

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
🎖USMC, Retired
143 Posts
...that does it. The image is in my mind now.

Gotta re-watch it this weekend.

An original all-time classic. MNY THX!:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: graybomb
381 - 400 of 444 Posts