WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
How is the AR coating on the crystal holding for members here? Any one with issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem here but trained myself for the last 25 years or so not to hit door frames, cabinets, or things that are usually on the way :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
No problem here but trained myself for the last 25 years or so not to hit door frames, cabinets, or things that are usually on the way :)
So true. I remember I hit my watch against everything when I started wearing watches about 15 years ago. Now, knock on wood, that percentage has dropped massively. Lol

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
So true. I remember I hit my watch against everything when I started wearing watches about 15 years ago. Now, knock on wood, that percentage has dropped massively. Lol
Whenever I walk through tight spaces, corridors, door frames, etc, my left arm retracts like an automatic spoiler on car and when the space opens up again, the arm stretches back out. Totally instinct now without even thinking about it lol. This is even while carrying heavy items such as laundry baskets and groceries. Always aware of how far the watch is sticking out of my body :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looking hard at this model, curious if anyone notices the hour markers as being off white? I tried one on at local boutique and they seemed very off white. Sales lady said it was because of lume. All the pictures I've seen they look true white. Appreciate any feedback!

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
Looking hard at this model, curious if anyone notices the hour markers as being off white? I tried one on at local boutique and they seemed very off white. Sales lady said it was because of lume. All the pictures I've seen they look true white. Appreciate any feedback!

yes, in different lighting they can indeed look egg-shell white - when lume lit up they are fabulous bluey, but in some light they are just plain white -

same with the dial, it seems to change slight hue depending on surrounding colours/lighting
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Material property

·
Premium Member
7,230 Posts
awesome - I bought mine on bracelet but think the black rubber strap makes it look the best
My thoughts also. I had the bracelet option but just went for the strap.

·
Registered
127 Posts
yes, in different lighting they can indeed look egg-shell white - when lume lit up they are fabulous bluey, but in some light they are just plain white -

same with the dial, it seems to change slight hue depending on surrounding colours/lighting
View attachment 16166419
Thank you for taking the time to reply. So under normal sunlight are they more true white?

81 - 100 of 113 Posts