WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a chance to get the Ploprof wet scuba diving in Belize last week. I also dove with the Kobold SMG-1 and the Sinn U-1

Here are some underwater wrist shots.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Beautifull shots. As good as it gets-Underwater shots of great watches. Ploprof is just awesome. Thanks much for posting.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Man I so want a Ploprof. Great photos and love the sea-life shots.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Love the wrist shots and the diving looks amazing. Those are some of the best underwater pics I've seen.

Off topic: What was your camera setup?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I have an Olympus Evolt 330 with the matching Olympus housing. I also us an Olympus Flash in the matching housing. My only gripe is the Olympus TTL connector does not work with the majority of underwater flashes which use the Nikon connection if Im not mistaken.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Great shots, ToddNVO!

Where'd you stay in Belize? Amgergris Cay? We did out OW cert there three years ago. We'd like to go back next year. What fantastic diving!

Here's a pic of a lobster just North of you last week while we were in Cozumel!

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Thanks for sharing Todd. :-!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Man I am so jealous, I would LOVE to have a PloProf..but would have to sacrifice too much:-(

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Wow, great pics and it is always so cool to see the dive watches photographed in the "work" environment.

Can you let us know what depth you were diving at and what you impressions of the legibility of each watch was? Thanks :-!

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
WOW! I love the pattern on the back of the rays!! What kind of rays are those? I've never seen that pattern - it's simplt beautiful!

:thanks for sharing all of these wonderful shots.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Absolutely stunning underwater wrist and marine life shots, Todd!

I almost felt like I, myself, was underwater looking at them! Fabulous! :-!

Thanks so much for sharing them! :)

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,636 Posts
WOW! I love the pattern on the back of the rays!! What kind of rays are those? I've never seen that pattern - it's simplt beautiful!

:thanks for sharing all of these wonderful shots.
Eagle Rays. Some say that their pattern is like a fingerprint of a human........each one is different, and you can distinguish between the different rays if you dive a certain area ALL the time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts