WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,021 Posts
I pulled out my LE White Pilot and discovered the backing of the strap is cracking and generally looking terrible! It's a nice, thin brown leather strap which I've had on this watch since the day I received it from the group purchase. Looking for new strap options, and would love to see any great pairings you guys may have made... I was eyeing off the navy, suede monza strap from CheapestNatoStraps for a bit, got me thinking of something a bit more 'fun' for this watch...

· Registered
1,021 Posts
View attachment 15153337

I have bought a few of these off ebay for different watches, I think they would be good for a white Piilot. But smooth leather, the few suede straps I owned I wanted to fill with nice wax polish before they filled with anything nasty that spilled onto them.
Hmm, I've got something similar I should try on, it's 18mm at the lugs but flares out to 20, may not suit the pilot, but I'll give it a try. I actually have that strap set aside for a restoration project...

· Registered
1,021 Posts
Well, I wasn’t sure where else to post this, I’m not quite ready to officially lost it in the Sales Corner, but I am considering selling my Limited Edition HMT White Pilot... is there much interest in these?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts