WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this hiding on the back counter of my AD today. It was meant for another store, but as a frequent flyer, I kinda got dibs and a discount. Didn't pay Hundreds, just a tad over. Quite happy. The packaging is quality.

These are stock photos, but I will post live shots later. Time to chill out and relax a bit. It's been a long day. The_Hundreds_GSHOCK_WEB_0012_THEHUNDREDS_GSHOCK-6501_960x.jpeg

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator

·
Registered
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
https://www.gshock.com/g-latest/news/casio-gshock-partners-with-the-hundreds-on-new-35th-anniversary-collaboration-timepiece

The DW5600HDR-1 will retail for $160 and will be available for purchase exclusively at the G-SHOCK booth at ComplexCon from November 3 – 4, with a global release date of November 9 at select fashion boutiques, Macy’s, and gshock.com.

If I'm not mistaken, today is the 7th. Online it's sold out already. Maybe more will come out,,,, maybe?

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
thorough collab but rather understated as per usual hundy collabs.
not sure about those dates, have seen them for sale on of few websites in the last few weeks.
originally caught my eye cos i thought it was something to do with abarth haha

·
Registered
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
which is it son?
ummm... both? ... GRANDPA :-d

not sure i see the correlation or reason for questioning, quote #1: hundreds usually do tame designs and quote #2: i theorised one possiblity (amongst others) of why gorillaz design was dialled back. did i miss something?? :-s:think:

but if you want to pick it apart, i would say #2 - dialed back designs are preferred for greater market appeal since going by some of the outlandish designs and colours hundreds normally do with their clothing/boards (one of the reasons why i dont own more of their gear) the G collabs are in stark contrast.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts