WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 2799 Posts

·
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, everyone. This is the thread to post all your requests for validation of a watch in. Let's not clutter up the forum with dozens of individual threads.

·
Registered
11,202 Posts
IS THIS ONE GENYOUWINE?

Hi, NEWBIE here. Just ran across a great deal on the bay! Check it out--the following for a starting bid of only $500! It's got a '000' production number--that's gotta make it valuable too, right!? Think I'm gonna go for it! What do you think?!

Actually just trying to draw attention to this sticky--seems the newbies still aren't using this thread--maybe this will attract their attention.

A little early for April Fool's but just had to share this with you guys--and yes, someone really is trying to sell this on the bay, already filed a report.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Re: IS THIS ONE GENYOUWINE?

Wow! That is one bad fake.. :think: The person that put it together was either drunk or in a poorly lit room that he could see what he was working on!
cheers
PJ

·
Registered
3,277 Posts

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
That's true. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,202 Posts
I think for these kinds of inquiries to be of any value it would be more helpful to be a bit more concrete--the watch, box and paperwork actually look legitimate in the small pictures--so, if it looks fake, a little bit of explanation would be in order here. If, on the other hand, your main concern is the very real problem that the seller has no feedback, then it would be more useful to simply point this out.

While the watch kit looks good to me, I have seen people steal whole picture sets and try to sell them as their own, as a result, even if the pictures look good (or not) is not enough--in this case, the crucial fact is that the seller has NO PRIOR TRANSACTIONS, thus NO POSITIVE FEEDBACK, thus (and this really should be obvious) NO SALE!! This should not even be a question--don't ever buy from an unknown or untrusted seller--even if the deal appears to be a "steal."

·
Registered
2,170 Posts

What do u think guys?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Two Panerai Watches Real or Fake =( ?
Hey guys,

Dont be so harsh please. Be nice, im new. So i have these two watches from panerai. I am going to buy one from a AD soon. These two are fake are probably. give me some info too for future.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting (watch 1, front)

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting (watch 1, back)

and

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting (watch 2, front)

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting (watch 2, back)​

1 - 20 of 2799 Posts