WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Saw the Cali dial on eBay.it last month, several of the pink dial on now.

Thanks to Lucidor's suggestion that its a good place to look for Slava Medical, I've spent quite a bit of time there recently. It's a happy hunting ground, with good prices and some different styles dominating

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365314643.989360.jpg
Im also seeing several 'NOS' examples of this chrono on there recently - again wondering are they/ have they been built particularly for Italy?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I don't know if we were a particular Slava hunting ground. Sound not so strange, though b-)

These three Slava are really good pieces, nice looking and fine conditions! Happy you've got them ;-)

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a lot of pink, but don't blame me, blame the Italians :)

All 3 of these have the same movement and caseback - is there another "Italian Slava" with these characteristics?

Attachments

·
Registered
854 Posts
There have been discussions whether there were Slava watches made just for the Italian market. I think these 3 are examples of such watches.

Very stylish - don't you think :)
Very nice slava. Medical one is closed to impossible to find for a reasonnable price. About the pink, I wish I could find one for my wife .... but the NOS are only on the ebay.it with no delivery in the new world :-(

·
Registered
759 Posts
Frantsous,... try to email the seller. I purchased two pink from him last year with shipping to Toronto. I paid a little extra, but they did arrive safely.
Also,... one was for my wife, and she really liked it.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Frantsous,... try to email the seller. I purchased two pink from him last year with shipping to Toronto. I paid a little extra, but they did arrive safely.
Also,... one was for my wife, and she really liked it.
And the other one was for .... ?

What straps did you put on the watches? Got photos?

I have a grey leather strap for the pink Slava that looks great.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
This watch with a grey strap looks very stylish :-!, and less woman's than mine with white strap.
But also a little less unconventional... isn't it?
(Though maybe that's the effect you're searching ;-) )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts