WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello and thank you for the dropping by! With the exception of the fantastic show-your-Frogman thread I pore over among others, if there already exists such a topic in f17, my bad, please disregard/delete as appropriate, and let me scurry quietly back to my corner in shame. Otherwise, please bear with me a moment longer. This thread is neither meant for debate nor ledger, after all we all agree that G-Shocks rock across the board (please repeat after me, we have and love both equally), and there are plenty of comprehensive screw-back lists easily available. Rather, let's please treat it as a collage of screw-backs in all their glory (compelling stories a bonus). I remain a neophyte herein, ergo my contribution relatively new, limited and unoriginal (mine from the 80s long since departed). Nothing much to see in the first post, folks, but can't very well look to kickstart this thread without a picture and certainly hope to see a lot more fellow G-Shock screw-backs, old and new alike, to follow from the only other people in this world who could possibly understand the urge.
IMG_0361.JPG

*Whoops, apologies, seeing your fantastic posts made me realize I somehow neglected to include the eponymous screw-back screw-backs!

****.JPG

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Every time makes me want a DLC bracelet watch, feels great against the skin.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,652 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Reactions: chimin and FROG

·
Registered
317 Posts
Houston, we have a problem...

Adding insult to injury you removed your MR-G G2000 because that's not a screwback.
I know right? It's such a shame they don't make screwback MRGs anymore, or else that would be a complete watch.

I have you beat on this...I have a dresser drawer full of them let's just say I loss count after 30 lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
When that said drawer becomes too full, I'll be happy to buy some off you :p

Awesome collection especially for the DW-1983 and the GW-T5030C.
Thanks! The DW-1983 don't normally sit in this case, it just lies flat in the wooden box haha.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts