WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
201 - 220 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I officially hate this sub-forum. One can live and die happily without even knowing that these watches exist. I was happy enough having recently purchased my dream watch, a Super Professional 1000m from the 90's. Now what? Damn it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
245 Posts
here's our men's size WAF111Q aquaracer factory produced for Philippine Airline pilots back around 15 years ago. 3000 pieces made. originally starting back in the 1960's Philippine Airlines issues specially produced Tudor models, then switched to Omega constellations, and the last special watches from them were these Tag Heuers. these Tags had unique case backs without the usual dive helmet engraving and are numbered. kind of a neat conversation piece :-d

sorry for the crappy pics as we snapped them on impulse.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - I'm after some advice please, i have a Limited edition Carrera 1887 Space X that i no longer wear and looking to move on, however i have no idea what the value of this could be, owned by me from new with original box and papers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Hi - I'm after some advice please, i have a Limited edition Carrera 1887 Space X that i no longer wear and looking to move on, however i have no idea what the value of this could be, owned by me from new with original box and papers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. View attachment 14544889
Thanks
Dan
Nice piece and they don't come to market often. It seems as though owners like to keep them. Your best bet is to search completed sales on Ebay and on Chrono24.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - Thanks for your reply, i've been keeping an eye on Chrono and Ebay to see what comes up but as you say very few come to market....

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Hi - Thanks for your reply, i've been keeping an eye on Chrono and Ebay to see what comes up but as you say very few come to market....
Despite you not wearing the watch much, I would put it away for a few months, 6 months or a year and see how you feel about it then. It is a timeless, clean design and you would probably kick yourself if you sold it and then wanted it back at a later date.

201 - 220 of 255 Posts