WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
221 - 240 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great watches everybody and thanks for sharing.
Well. I dont know of this is happening. This week I got the new Monaco steel bracelet. I have been eyeing the red faced 1000 limited edition historique.
Goldsmiths website says coming soon.
Tag website same.
Then tonight I log in for a sneaky look and the coming soon button changed to add to bag. So I did. The site has taken my payment and I have an email saying will arrive on Friday. Surely not? Will wait and see. But hey if you are after one have a look.

·
Registered
Omega Breitling Tag Muhle MK II Victorinox Ball Seiko Ocean 7 Formex Hamilton Dievas Zodiac Bulova
1,221 Posts
Not sure if this is a limited, but I know there aren't too many of these around. Early 80's Sprirotechnique on a Tag strap.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I believe mine is a Harrods LE but it doesn’t have any Harrods engraving in the back as I’ve seen in other photos online but it is numbered 79/150 if anyone can shed any further light? A recent purchase from Cheshire Tag outlet!
What is the reference number on the back of the case? CBExxxx?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
CBE2116 if the helps? Thankyou
That is correct reference for the Harrods edition. I can't see any red flags from your photograph and I have never seen the watch in the metal. That said, i doubt there would be any fakes being sold by a TAG Heuer outlet and there 150 of the harrods edition produced.

Reactions: carlos1985

·
Registered
8 Posts
That is correct reference for the Harrods edition. I can't see any red flags from your photograph and I have never seen the watch in the metal. That said, i doubt there would be any fakes being sold by a TAG Heuer outlet and there 150 of the harrods edition produced.
That’s what I thought but it’s a beautiful watch, drew me in the moment I saw it! I was just curious having seen images with ‘harrods limited edition’ on the back and mine just engraved with ‘limited edition’, there doesn’t seem to be any other models with a white face either apart from siffert with the blue detailing!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
That’s what I thought but it’s a beautiful watch, drew me in the moment I saw it! I was just curious having seen images with ‘harrods limited edition’ on the back and mine just engraved with ‘limited edition’, there doesn’t seem to be any other models with a white face either apart from siffert with the blue detailing!
I have only seen renders of the rear of the watch. It is possible that the final design didn't have the word 'Harrods' in the engraving.

Here is one that sold on Watchfinder: Tag Heuer Autavia CBE2116.FC8246 - the photograph of the rear seems to match yours.

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
Yuuuuupp...

1 of 100. Heuer Mikrograph 100th Anniversary (from 2016), 1/100th of a second resolution, and the chronograph part of the movement operates at 100Hz!!

Have not read through the entire thread, but willing to believe this is the only one. Purchased directly from a Heuer Rep and NOS with a new warranty! Wristwatch, desk clock or chronograph for your car with the dash mount.

Great thread!

Reactions: Black5
221 - 240 of 255 Posts