WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
When I went to look at links the other day, I wasn't a huge fan, but afters seeing that white faced one im hooked. And I normally dont care for white faces either. Great thread. Hope it takes off. I stilll prefer the carrera line but I will be adding a white faced link to my collection soon.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Just wondering, why is there so much glare on the sapphire in this shot? have you had your external AR coating removed?

My Link Cal.6 has external AR (so should yours) and i can view the dial at almost any angel with very little reflection.

Just wondering - maybe it was a fluke angle, maybe not.

EDIT: I just noticed air bubbles, are you underwater?

·
Registered
389 Posts
My beloved Link..

Black Watch Still life photography Photograph White

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wrist shot

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have this one. My favorite feature is the ability to adjust only the hour hand in one hour clicks. I travel often and time zones are easy to deal with.

Hi - was wondering what the model number of this Link is, and if it is an Auto or a quartz. I really like it - it appears similar to the Bourne Link, but without the large (rather ugly IMHO) numerals at 3 and 9. I really like both the black and blue dial versions of this.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hi - was wondering what the model number of this Link is, and if it is an Auto or a quartz. I really like it - it appears similar to the Bourne Link, but without the large (rather ugly IMHO) numerals at 3 and 9. I really like both the black and blue dial versions of this.
Yes, the Bourne without numbers at 3 and 9 - my preference as well. Model is CT1111. I used to own the blue but settled on black.
Mike.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Great choice. I like both but think I prefer the black one as well. I have a pair of much older S/el quartz chronographs that may have been the ancestors of the CT1111. CG 1112 and CG1114 from late 90's. I like the newer design and the newer style link bracelet a lot.

·
3,271 Posts
The Link Club is now a sticky, and we also welcome all S/EL posts, which are part of the Link history!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love the forum, lots of interesting bits to learn. I am about to receive my link very, very shortly. Can't wait!! Interestingly I did not even consider a Tag when I went to choose a watch. I was in the market for a Tissot but after trying every and I mean every watch on at the AD, the link chose me. It was actually the last watch I tried on!

·
3,271 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, RCQLD! And congrats on your new upcoming LINK!

1 - 20 of 339 Posts