WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
321 - 339 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Wow...an original owner watch - nice! Looks fantastic, and it doesn't need much more than a light polish to the bezel (not even very necessary) - the watch looks fantastic!
Which watch are you referring to as 'an original owner watch'?

·
Registered
78 Posts

One thing I forgot to say in my post yesterday was that the Lume gave out on this watch several years ago. I pretty sure I've had it over 20 years so that's not suprising.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Reactions: Jpstepancic

·
Registered
140 Posts
Can you show me more of the crown and push button area? I have a case for this, and am trying to figure out if it has all the original parts or not. Thanks.
Sure thing. Be back at house in a couple hours- im working on the lawnmower for b&g home.

·
Registered
19 Posts
His and hers. Bought circa 2006, for less than 300 GBP, in pawn shops in the Philippines. both in near perfect condition still, in 2021.

And yes, they ARE genuine. Boxes and certificates included. :)

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Rectangle

Sorry, poor photography on my part.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi everyone. Just found this sub-forum. I too am a member of the Link Club. Actually didn’t quite realize there was such an extensive family of Link watches. Love it.
Here’s mine. Gifted to me by my wife on our wedding day almost 15 years ago. She got it spot on. I love it. (Sorry about the poor photo).
Watch Analog watch Clock Wood Quartz clock

I must say it’s a shame that so many of the pics posted to this thread have gone missing over time.

·
Registered
16,955 Posts
Hi everyone. Just found this sub-forum. I too am a member of the Link Club. Actually didn’t quite realize there was such an extensive family of Link watches. Love it.
Here’s mine. Gifted to me by my wife on our wedding day almost 15 years ago. She got it spot on. I love it. (Sorry about the poor photo).
View attachment 16130924

I must say it’s a shame that so many of the pics posted to this thread have gone missing over time.
Yes it is.

Unfortunately many of the early posts required use of an image hosting platform, and some of these have subsequently changed their licencing, or the owners have long since removed the images.

Doesn’t matter.

We now have members like you to help us replenish…

WARNING : The above post may contain sarcasm and/or a poor attempt at humour...

321 - 339 of 339 Posts