245 Posts
well I have one on my B-1 bezel, with everything lined up its about 11 o'clock

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I have one on my B-1 bezel, with everything lined up its about 11 o'clock
Let's see: on de Avenger Seawolf: between the 11 and the 12

and on my B-1, yes, exactly at 12 o' clock...

Do all Breitlings have that little "B" ?

Btw - it was difficult to take that photo ( it's NO crop !!! ): the "B" is approx. 1 mm.

·
Registered
531 Posts
if Ron would have centered his bezel properly, the little b would be at about 11. i'm sure this wasn't an oversight on his part, rather a creative juxtaposition considering he stole...got a portable photo lab for xmas.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Marc:

You really need to chill you are way too uptight. Just relax and enjoy your watch. :rodekaart

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
What means "uptight" ?
Compared to some seniors, I think I post in fact very few photos... due to not enough free time. But on the other hand: photography is another tiny hobby of me ;)
( I have just finished a "Andy Warhol" panel of my little daughter. )

But hey, I surely enjoy my Breitlings !

·
Registered
209 Posts
No Marc, I just mean relax. You have got yourself a wonderful watch and there should be nothing wrong with it. You are fine, please post more photos. Just relax a little bit. :gold

What means "uptight" ?
Compared to some seniors, I think I post in fact very few photos... due to not enough free time. But on the other hand: photography is another tiny hobby of me ;)
( I have just finished a "Andy Warhol" panel of my little daughter. )

But hey, I surely enjoy my Breitlings !

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am rrrrrrrreeeeellllllaaaaxxxxxed ! :-d

I'm just very happy !!!
I feel I could danin' on the ceeling - lol !:gold

·
Registered
531 Posts
well, it's a very nice shot of the b...if it wasn't for those meddlesome kids and their dog creating a blemish to the bottom left of the b, you'd have gotten away with an excellent picture sure to have won :gold

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
The Hercules doesnt have a little b in the usual place on the bezel, due to its ridges, however this will qualify i think.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts